1/6 NEXT Hot Toys DC Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Figures coming from The Flash, Black Adam and The Batman. Which was kind of expected.

Although it's funny if they give us a Black Adam figure but not Shazam.

4ZuJTFz.png
What I can see happening:

Flash: Flash 1 with light up, Flash Earth #?, Supergirl, Keaton BM, Keaton Batmobile, Affleck BM, Affleck Batcycle?

Black Adam: Black Adam, Dr. Fate and Hawkman

The Batman: BatPat, Batcycle?, Batmobile?, Catwoman (now that she is in a real suit now)

Ok, definitely not near next, but it's inevitable. And another excuse for the "neon-tech" they love adding everywhere. Although this time it'd actually belong.
blue_beetle_movie_costume_concept_art.jpg

Last edited:
Lies.

I've seen too many 'announcements' from Hot Toys to get excited. I'll believe it when I see it. :LOL:

Although to be fair, A single Pat-Bat is probably a lock.
Same. There “announcements” mean nothing but the Batman is a lock

Figures coming from The Flash, Black Adam and The Batman. Which was kind of expected.

Although it's funny if they give us a Black Adam figure but not Shazam.

4ZuJTFz.png

Could be the last time we get Affleck's Batman.

I'm excited to start my own Justice League lineup next year.

My wish list, wallet permitting:
  • The Flash
  • Batman (Affleck)
  • Hawkman
  • Doctor Fate
These can go alongside Aquaman, Superman and Wonder Woman.

Also, how about a Shazam???

Hopefully Affleck gets to be Batman in at least one good movie. Dude was a bright spot in a few **** tier superhero movies.

Amazing Announcements!!!!

here’s what I’m pretty sure we’ll be getting from each of these films!

The Flash…tease of a photo of a close up of a red chest with a gold lightning bolt and then…nothing!

Black Adam…photo of amazing Black Adam head sculpt being painted by JC Hong and then…nothing!

The Batman…beautiful prototype of Batman, only, displayed at some Toy Show in December of 2022. Figure released in 2028 a few months after the release of The Batman Part III.

Batman, Catwoman and maybe Penguin will be made.

Wouldn't it have made more sense to reveal or tease the reissues of 89 and TDK Joker 3.0 that bloggers have been talking about 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hopefully Affleck gets to be Batman in at least one good movie. Dude was a bright spot in a few **** tier superhero movies.

Why are people not mentioning riddler in their lists of potential ‘the Batman’ figures?
I did. But it does depend on how much impact the character has. If the movie gets high RT score and does reasonably well at box office and on streaming, and Riddler makes a big splash, then chances are pretty good that the figure gets made I would think. Although it seems the smart money is always on DC figures not getting made versus being made, etc.

Why are people not mentioning riddler in their lists of potential ‘the Batman’ figures?
I was thinking this, Penguin isn’t meant to be in the film all that long and with an apparent spin off series in development he wastes a space on HT’s list.

Catwoman at this stage for me would be the same as she just seems to be wearing the leather biker gear (may change my mind come March 2022) which means there could either be a more Catwoman esq costume which we haven’t seen yet or they will keep it for the sequel.

if it were down to me based only off the trailers and limiting it to 3 figures, which let’s face it is optimistic when it comes to DC, it would come down to;
  1. Batman
  2. Riddler
  3. Jim Gordon
I wouldn’t be surprised if we only get Batman though.

It's clear we will get all three batmen as figures, main flash from the film, and black adam and that will probably be it. But we'll have to wait and see.

One man’s trash is another’s treasure.

glad there are people that enjoy them, but they aren’t for me.
Everyones entitled to their opinion, but aside from the things that comic book fans point out like Gotham and Metropolis being across the bay (which for me is no biggie as far as the movie as a whole is) and perhaps for some the Martha scene, I really can't for the life of me work out how anyone couldn't like those two.

Shots are cinematic, story and pacing moves well, great casting, good story, bad ass character design, cool music and epic battles. What else do you want ??

Anyway, I know I'm not going to change anyones mind. I just find it difficult how anyone could write them off. But anyway.....moving on.

Yeah, suffice it to say that there's a large number of fans out there that regard the Snyder DC films (and include Watchmen) as masterpieces.

Btw I'm reading this morning that yesterday's #RestoreTheSnyderVerse hashtag event garnered about 400K tweets. Also important to recognize that this was held during DC Fandome when the bulk of the fandom was spending their day watching that event.

Also, check out this poll that I ran at the DC_Cinematic subreddit only about a month ago:

I don't think Snydervrse fans are even in the minority tbh. This is not to say that many if not most of them don't also want to see other directors' takes on the characters. We just want to see the five film saga completed at a minimum alongside the other new directions that are being taken. And within the multiverse design there's no reason that can't happen. Completing the arc doesn't replace anything else.

Back