1/6 NEXT Hot Toys DC Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve not heard rumors of any DC figure reveals by HT for Fandome. Doesn’t mean there won’t there won’t be, though. Just haven’t seen anything to that effect.

Gotta say, I’m thinking I’m gonna want the “Drifter” Bruce if HT does it - question is, will they do a version with the bike? Given all the SW swoops and speeders, blurgs, etc it doesn’t seem that far out there.

Capture.JPG

When you think about all the Star Wars and MCU figures that get made by HT, and what gets made for DC in comparison, I'm almost at the point where I'd like to see third party companies start to churn out high quality unlicensed figures that rival HT and I'll just buy those.

Lies.

I've seen too many 'announcements' from Hot Toys to get excited. I'll believe it when I see it. :LOL:

Although to be fair, A single Pat-Bat is probably a lock.
Pattinson Batman is a guarantee. I can maybe see a Catwoman as well but that's a maybe. A Keaton Batman is also a sure lock with the main new Flash suit. Black Adam is in the void with the Shazam figure they teased years ago.

YES! We are getting some new figures. Pattinson Batman is on my most wanted list now. Definitely going to see an awesome piece.

Back