1/6 NAUTS x DAMTOYS - Resident Evil 2 - Claire Redfield & Leon S. Kennedy (Classic Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
- Up for PO on BigBadToyStore for $330:

Leon
: Resident Evil 2 Leon S. Kennedy (Classic Ver.) 1/6 Scale Figure

Claire: Resident Evil 2 Claire Redfield (Classic Ver.) 1/6 Scale Figure

- Up for PO on OneSixthKits for $293:

Leon: DAMTOYS DMS037 1/6 Scale Resident Evil 2 - LEON S. KENNEDY Classic version

Claire: DAMTOYS DMS038 1/6 Scale Resident Evil 2 - Claire Redfield Claire

EEaIgAQ.jpg
1zwE9lH.jpg

ZIKhB3B.jpg

7xYomll.jpg
mJcMkp5.jpg

u2tmXJk.jpg

FyjQsGM.jpg

p47jCF7.jpg

AlULFdc.jpg

SrgTrcB.jpg

5Cfvi94.jpg

ruwgXwG.jpg

z1SVf6X.jpg

WkVJNRD.jpg

QfCNOoR.jpg

9ouspdp.jpg

5hSO2HV.jpg

Last edited:
Think I'm gonna go for both of them here. Digging the classic outfit on Leon and Claire + swap out seamless body is gonna do wonders.

Hope they get around to doing Jill from RE3 and Leon from RE4. Doubt it though.
Same here. I have a kitbashed classic Leon using old HT parts. It might be time to upgrade to this one.

Really hoping for a RE3 Stars Jill.

Same here. I have a kitbashed classic Leon using old HT parts. It might be time to upgrade to this one.

Really hoping for a RE3 Stars Jill.
I wonder if the existence of the not too shabby bootleg of RE3 Jill is making official licensors hesitant to make their own release. Either way I'm holding anyone would be brave enough to try a Carlos and that hair.

Think I'm gonna go for both of them here. Digging the classic outfit on Leon and Claire + swap out seamless body is gonna do wonders.

Hope they get around to doing Jill from RE3 and Leon from RE4. Doubt it though.
Carlos before re4make leon for me. Although I won't say no to Wesker from re4make, might even sell my old hottoys.

Leon looks like a lazy cash grab. Why not make a different headsculpt, like a shouting face? I would have bought him in that case, but since I already have the first version this is a pass with the same portrait.

This is a nice surprise. Hope they do Leon for RE 4 Remake as that is my prefered look for him. Though I am tempted to get them both I might just re-buy normal Leon.

Excited to pre-order Claire. I do think it's smart they went with the classic outfit, but as someone else who didn't pre-order a bootleg, I am a bit disappointed. Hoping I can pick up the accessories secondhand.

Back