1/6 NAUTS x DAMTOYS - Resident Evil 2 - Claire Redfield & Leon S. Kennedy (Classic Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've heard some whispers about Ada and Jill, not sure how soon they will happen tho, or if they happen at all.
Man, a Damtoys Jill would be great. Especially if they decided to go with Remake RE3/RE1 versions.
I wonder how far Dam's contract with Capcom actually reaches? Or if they're even allowed to make anything from RE3?

Maybe that other completely unrelated to Damtoys company called Ekauz will decide to make more RE figures down the line. lol

Man, a Damtoys Jill would be great. Especially if they decided to go with Remake RE3/RE1 versions.
I wonder how far Dam's contract with Capcom actually reaches? Or if they're even allowed to make anything from RE3?

Maybe that other completely unrelated to Damtoys company called Ekauz will decide to make more RE figures down the line. lol
What I heard was they had the license for the main REmake characters and they were supposed to make a bunch of outfit variations, don't know if they're still goin forward with it or not tho but I believe they still have the license and will probably keep making figures for the remakes.

NAUTS x DAMTOYS DMS038 Resident Evil 2 Claire Redfield Classic ver.
Every order will receive a bonus accessory with this item – an
additional pair of swappable fixed-knee leg parts consistent with the original body,
with movable hip and ankle joints.
Thank you for your support!

n1.jpeg
n2.jpeg

Kind of a shame the knees aren't articulated but absolutely fantastic regardless. I rarely have my figures in poses where the knees are bent anyway.

Thats what I'm thinking too. Not to sound ungrateful, but it definitely does seem like an odd choice. 🤔

Oh well, with a bit of luck, maybe one of TBLeagues bodies will match with the sculpt's skin tone.
It's just weird, also the fact that the knees don't even articulate.

If you're going to have seamless knees then surely you want seamless elbows too?

I think with the legs you can get away with a more neutral pose. So you don’t necessarily have to articulate them much.

The arms on the other hand- who isn’t going to have her posed holding a gun? Making the arms more prone to damage from long term posing.

Yeah it’s great that they included them. They didn’t have to at all. Wish Hot Toys and all company’s would do something similar. Offer both seamless and jointed options for the best display.

At least we won’t be stuck with a fully seamless body but options. I’ll definitely keep Claire with the joint body for better posing especially the arms!

you know they could have just gave you seamless articulated arm and legs. i don't think those fixed legs are cheaper to make.

They just need to completely redesign their proprietary body, or use something different.

Back