1/6 NAUTS x DAMTOYS - Resident Evil 2 - Claire Redfield & Leon S. Kennedy (Classic Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DamToys will be offering an alternative for the knee joint on this figure since there was a lot of feedback for it.

SPqgt6J.png

I've heard some whispers about Ada and Jill, not sure how soon they will happen tho, or if they happen at all.
Thanks for the info chief, shame we won't get Carlos, I'd pay good money for DAM's version of him. Did you hear anything about Hunk or what we got of a similar one.

Her face looks so frigging DEAD.

Leon was the same. There's neutral expressions and then theres... this...

shame about the vacant sculpt tho.
I think the likeness looks closer to the actress than even in game, shame about the blank look, it works for Leon because he does make that sorta face several times in the game, but he looks a bit more pensive than just neutral. Here it's more blank, a shame, but I would bet that's probably the guy in charge of the licensing mucking things up.

Thanks for the info chief, shame we won't get Carlos, I'd pay good money for DAM's version of him. Did you hear anything about Hunk or what we got of a similar one.
Let's just say if you got the Ekuaz Studio Hunk it will fit right in with the other RE figures by DAM.

Both versions of Claire are pretty darn nice, but I still prefer the classic version look over this new one.
It's also kind of funny how X-Toys is the only one that ever got her jacket right. Everyone else makes it short sleeved, when she actually just has them slightly rolled up.
I dunno, I might still get it but dang, I'm not too keen on paying nearly $400 twice for a figure with the same exact expression.

Let's just say if you got the Ekuaz Studio Hunk it will fit right in with the other RE figures by DAM.
ah, I'm not complaining but I do wish THAT Hunk was a BIT more accurate. As it stands I've got a 3-d printed helmet I'm gonna paint to use on that figure. Mostly accurate, tbh some of the colors are off and the head is way off.

Good grief BBTS new Claire is $350 and both the O.G. outfit version are $40 more than Sideshows list price. First iteration Leon is $270 + free shipping on SS.

I think it's best to wait for them in Stock on sideshow since Leon still available
Sideshow will do 10% off discounts

Remake Claire looks great. What are peoples' experiences with damtoys final mass production releases compared to promo shot figures? Spending that much money I fear her denim pants might end up looking weirdly baggy or the face sculpt and painting won't be as good.

I don’t have anything by DAM Toys, but their Vito Corleone figures from The Godfather were seemingly pretty well received.

Dam makes good figures. I have 5. I would say their quality rivals Hot Toys. They fall short on likeness though.

Compared to their proto shots I would say the fine details soften a bit but most 1/6 figures are like that.

Damtoys make decent figures, I had a bunch of their Assassin's Creed figures but sold them all off. Their proprietary body is a little goofy and they dont tailor hoods very well. Other than that, they're just as good as HT imo.

Yeah, I collected a bunch of their Gangster Kingdom figures for a while there, plus the AC Black Flag figure, and have Leon as well. All great figures.

I got both Godfather figures, which I was less happy with, mostly because of the fat suit restricting so much articulation, but I've owned probably 10 or so of their figures, and I was pleased with 9. I will place a PO for Claire with no reservations.

Back