1/6 NAUTS x DAMTOYS - Resident Evil 2 - Claire Redfield & Leon S. Kennedy (Classic Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah really frustrating, if I recall correctly the classic outfit figures and the Claire figure with remake look were all photographed and ready to be announced back in early 2021 but they weren't because DAM was waiting for the RE licensors to approve it...
As long as I can tell, I see there are a lot of demand for the default version of RE2R Claire.
Do you think it will affect DAMTOYS and the licensors to release it?

The clothes and sculpt look good but it's a shame she also has that vacant expression that plagues RE sculpts, the knee design is weird to say the least, as I mentioned before DAM has the license to make several characters in multiple specific outfits and they did make the remake default outfit version of Claire which was sent for approval along with this version but the people handling the license only approved the classic outfit and the other Leon, no idea why but must be incredibly frustrating to deal with.
Damn I would prefer the remake outfit and looks like everyone on Facebook is also wondering why they did this outfit first. I don't mind the classic outfit if it's all we ever get from them but the remake outfit looked great and does a much better job at hiding joints for a 1/6 figure. Wonder if we'll ever get it seeing as it took them forever to put these two out.

On the other hand, having a classic version of Claire + Leon together here also makes sense so maybe they'll continue working on getting the remake version approved for a future announcement.

These two do look great together.

v4KITbY.png

Going for both of them to

Even though I think some third-party did a better job with the classic claire headsculpt this doesn't look as bad as the leon one (just can't withstand the new look)

Wow I thought they'd never make Claire! I use this outfit a lot in the game so I don't mind it, but I hope a 3rd party makes the default costume (edit: to swap onto the Damtoys Claire) since I skipped all the previous releases. I can't miss this, but I'm glad I've been cutting back on 1/6 lately because that price really hurts lol

Last edited:
There's only 1 third party Claire sculpt based on this game, and it's no where near as good as this damtoys. Not sure what you mean.

The damtoys is near perfect. Better than anything out in any scale including Prime 1.

claires.jpg

Last edited:
This is gonna be one of those things where I sell my Remake Leon in a few months, then a month later they announce Remake Claire.

And as for Claire's Remake outfit, grab an extra UBtoys or Xtoys coat and some jeans, and there ya go.

Do either of those include the print on the back of the jacket. It looks like the XToys doesn't, but I can't find any pics of the back of UBToys. The UBToys jacket looks pretty crappy anyways, with the giant zips. Really sucks ciuz the UBToys looks like a better fit on the tailoring, but it doesn't have the print.

There's only 1 third party Claire sculpt based on this game, and it's no where near as good as this damtoys. Not sure what you mean.

The damtoys is near perfect. Better than anything out in any scale including Prime 1.

View attachment 585061
Oh I meant I just want the loose default outfit to swap onto this Damtoys Claire lol, I would've used the 3rd party jacket, for some reason I thought there was more than one 3rd party remake Claire, thanks for the info! I agree this Damtoys is the best! :)

Last edited:
Capcom works in mysterious ways. I don't get the costume choice for Claire, either. IMO the remake version of the classic costume looks worse without the black undershirt, and the red jacket outfit is her default look she has in every game/movie after RE2. It would also hide those unsightly joints.

There's a rumour that Capcom demands expressionless faces, all RE statues and figures have them, but Claire's face looks especially lifeless. I said it before but if they gave Leon a new portrait I still would have bought this version, I think Damtoys is doing the best they can given the situation with Capcom, but reusing the same headsculpt will lose them plenty of sales, I'm sure.

It’s extremely unfortunate if those rumors are true. To date it seems like the ONLY merch out there where the figures have any kind of expression are the statues of Chris and Leon from RE:vendetta.

Such a weird demand and restriction from Capcom.

Yeah really frustrating, if I recall correctly the classic outfit figures and the Claire figure with remake look were all photographed and ready to be announced back in early 2021 but they weren't because DAM was waiting for the RE licensors to approve it...

It’s like...if these figures don’t sell, would capcom be aware that it’s because of the way they’re handling it be the reason for low sales??

It’s like...if these figures don’t sell, would capcom be aware that it’s because of the way they’re handling it be the reason for low sales??
Kind of why I like third party companies doing their own thing with certain figures and lines. Sounds like a lot of the licensing mumbo jumbo that happens behind the scenes is a pain in the ass. Would have loved to have seen what DamToys would have done with this line if Capcom wasn't so restricting and time consuming with them. A second more stern/angry sculpt for both of these figures would have been great but hey Capcom likes their straight lifeless stares for their merchandises. :ohbfrank:

I have my preorder for both of them. Still curious about no Claire in her default outfit, are they waiting for her costume approval? I don’t think her red leather jacket in licensed. Also, wish these figures got some new items like the rpd medallions or chess plugs. More keys? No herbs? Or flamethrower, mini gun, or spark gun…

I have my preorder for both of them. Still curious about no Claire in her default outfit, are they waiting for her costume approval? I don’t think her red leather jacket in licensed. Also, wish these figures got some new items like the rpd medallions or chess plugs. More keys? No herbs? Or flamethrower, mini gun, or spark gun…
Same thoughts here. No herb plants?! I thought they’d at least include the raccoon.

I got the Leon on pre-order just now. It's a shame we won't get new accessories besides the rocket launcher. Not even a typewriter like the one that came with Leon on the Hot Toys version.
I'm still hopeful for an accessory pack from our great friends at Lim 🥲

The Leon figure is quite tall so I hope Claire is scaled with him properly, I wish there was a pic of them side by side. I love the idea of an accessory pack, I wish someone would make some zombies too lol

I don’t know who is in charge or calling the shots...but whatever is going on between Damtoys, nauts and capcom, it’s annoying as hell because these figures should’ve been revealed 3 years ago. The length of time it’s taking DT to produce these is ridiculous
it's an open secret that it's the retard in charge of capcom's RE license. Remember that company who had to make a public announcement that capcom forced them to change the expression on Jill to blank and potentially tank sales of that statue. I have the screen cap somewhere, but if not it should still be in the thread.
they did make the remake default outfit version of Claire which was sent for approval along with this version but the people handling the license only approved the classic outfit and the other Leon, no idea why but must be incredibly frustrating to deal with.
I wonder if it was actually inaccurate, or if it's just the usual incompetence from the license approval men. "EKUAZ" Hunk had some inaccuracies, the webgear being miscolored and the helmet/mask being completely wrong were the biggest issues.

it's an open secret that it's the retard in charge of capcom's RE license. Remember that company who had to make a public announcement that capcom forced them to change the expression on Jill to blank and potentially tank sales of that statue. I have the screen cap somewhere, but if not it should still be in the thread.

I wonder if it was actually inaccurate, or if it's just the usual incompetence from the license approval men. "EKUAZ" Hunk had some inaccuracies, the webgear being miscolored and the helmet/mask being completely wrong were the biggest issues.
Oh yeah I think that was for Pure Arts? They revealed a RE statue of either Jill or Claire then had to change it and stated that Capcom wanted the faces to have less expression on them.

Just super bizarre. :dunno Wish a company would offer some third party side sculpts for these figures with more expressions on them as a swap out because everything else on these figures are top notch.

EDIT: Found it :lol What a good expression for an action pose

VqnbNEb.png

h9QA3ML.png

Last edited:
Back