1/6 NAUTS x DAMTOYS - Resident Evil 2 - Claire Redfield & Leon S. Kennedy (Classic Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like they made her lips redder for on the classic sculpt. 🧐
Classic:
s-l1600.jpg

Remake:
s-l1600.jpg

Yeah, the promo photos look fine from what I can tell. It looks the seam line caused it to double print on some vests.
These Claire figures are going to cost Damtoys some money. First they have to replace a ton of defective leather jackets, and now the vest. I wonder how many people will be getting a defective one. Knowing my luck, I'll be one of them. 😕

Last edited:
Damtoys dropped the ball with Claires so much :/ I got the Remake version just to complete the line because I always wanted good Leon/Ada so for the love of god don't mess up Wong..

I'm still really happy with my Claire figure, and definitely getting the Classic version, and I really hope they do RE4 and make at least 3 characters for that too (and maybe an unofficial one like Hunk got). It has issues but I still recommend buying Claire to anyone on the fence.

Last edited:
Back