1/6 NAUTS x DAMTOYS - Resident Evil 2 - Ada Wong

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
NAUTS and DAMTOYS team up to bring you 1/6 Collectible Figure series Ada Wong from popular CAPCOM game RESIDENT EVIL 2, including faithfully detailed head sculpt, weapons and accessories.
The seamless body can be posed to perfectly recreate the character’s style, with over 30 movable joints to provide collectors with great playability through the possible poses. The costume can be switched between the styles from earlier and later stages of the game. From overall to details, this costume is strictly accurate and meticulously crafted.
All weapon accessories dedicated to this character are newly made, with not just the appearance and finishing strictly faithful to the game, but also realistic movable weapon structures. With a great choice of weapons, accessories, and fully articulated body, this will certainly bring you even more amazing experiences. The typewriter used for saving your game, with its exquisite details and finishing, wonderfully marks the end of the Resident Evil 2 1/6th scale Collectible Figure series.

Product Name Resident Evil 2 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure Ada Wong #DMS039
USD $265
Release Date Q1-Q2 2023

ADA WONG 1/6th scale Collectible Figure specially features:
Faithfully detailed ADA WONG head sculpt
Poseable seamless body with over 30 points of articulations

Hands including:
- One right hand for holding weapons
- One left hand for holding weapons
- One right gloved hand for holding weapons
- One left gloved hand for holding weapons
- One pair of relaxed gloved hands

Costume:
- Trench coat
- Scarf
- Sunglasses
- Red dress
- Black tights
- One (1) pair of high-heeled shoes
- Shoulder holster
- Choker
- Bracelet
- Watch
- ID Wristband

Weapons:
- Broom Hc handgun
- EMF Visualizer
- Flash grenade
- Accessories:
- FBI ID
- Typewriter
- Ink ribbon
- Boxed 9mm ammo
- Figure stand

kNvSIiY.jpg
Uy1R6nq.jpg
JJK1lRX.jpg
opLlHUj.jpg

s8zGXxh.jpg

3ziwguL.jpg
erouu8g.jpg

H980sAq.jpg
Q0mJcBv.jpg
WONZYFM.jpg
dliwsF3.jpg
9GNrWHn.jpg
79N4zxz.jpg
b7q3Zxi.jpg
Qk9yjVv.jpg
WuAFAKM.jpg
RcN2S9i.jpg
Mr3hmPe.jpg
JFLiiwf.jpg

I have the MTToys headsculpt which made her looked prettier. Not sure which version is more accurate though.

From the wording, sounds like it will be the last figure from RE2R. I really hope they do RE4 next since I am so hyped for that game. With all the third party Jill’s floating around does anyone think Damtoys will make any RE3 figures first??
B03E875A-66F9-4C3A-B627-AA43172CC620.jpeg

Hoping for RE4 Leon as well. :pray: Glad to see they're continuing to do the RE license. A shame they lost Assassin Creed.
I've dreamed about a RE4 Leon figure for years even before starting collecting, he's my childhood, I just hope someone makes him.

AND PLEASE, for everything good in this world we need the CLASSIC headsculpt as an option I just wish that's possible that's all I wish for.

:pray:

She looks amazing, great likeness and even a semblance of expression! Probably the best out of the three if the production version holds up.

I've dreamed about a RE4 Leon figure for years even before starting collecting, he's my childhood, I just hope someone makes him.

AND PLEASE, for everything good in this world we need the CLASSIC headsculpt as an option I just wish that's possible that's all I wish for.

:pray:
I am the same RE4 Leon was my most wanted figure for a long time along with Bloodborne Lady Maria.

Hoping Damtoys does a RE4 remake Leon. Wonder if the classic look will be an alternative costume in the Remake similar to RE2 and 3.

Unfortunately I don’t see the classic headsculpt being an option however SigitoSutasmano did an awesome OG RE4 Leon sculpt a while back. Here is the classic Leon I put together using that sculpt
5C022631-BDB9-4477-9FB9-C88F479A8DA7.jpeg

I am the same RE4 Leon was my most wanted figure for a long time along with Bloodborne Lady Maria.

Hoping Damtoys does a RE4 remake Leon. Wonder if the classic look will be an alternative costume in the Remake similar to RE2 and 3.

Unfortunately I don’t see the classic headsculpt being an option however SigitoSutasmano did an awesome OG RE4 Leon sculpt a while back. Here is the classic Leon I put together using that sculpt
Looking amazing man, yeah unfortunately I think you're right but never hurts to hope and ask, you never know. I'll be happy with them making him from the RE4R though, what a great looking collection you got there man, props to you!

Looking amazing man, yeah unfortunately I think you're right but never hurts to hope and ask, you never know. I'll be happy with them making him from the RE4R though, what a great looking collection you got there man, props to you!
Thanks man, I will support anything RE4 or RE4R. Would love to see some more original resident evil stuff. Hoping for a Krauser 😂

As for Ada really liking the new seamless body, tho not expecting much movement in the arms since they didn’t use the body for Claire.

Looks fantastic, gonna hold out for 4R Leon and Ada though. I currently only have Classic Claire on order and having only her and Ada would annoy my canon sensibilities.

From the wording, sounds like it will be the last figure from RE2R. I really hope they do RE4 next since I am so hyped for that game. With all the third party Jill’s floating around does anyone think Damtoys will make any RE3 figures first??

I would say it's more likely to happen before RE4. Damtoys has a huge amount of military figure experience so if any company can give us great UBCS figures it's them. And I don't particularly like any of the Jill figures released so far.

I would say it's more likely to happen before RE4. Damtoys has a huge amount of military figure experience so if any company can give us great UBCS figures it's them. And I don't particularly like any of the Jill figures released so far.
Wouldn’t be surprised if we see RE3 figures before RE4 even releases with the rate of Damtoys preorder going on. With Ada that would make 4 figures for preorder. Haven’t liked any of the third party Jill’s either. Highly doubt they will do any UBCS figures, only seen them doing 2-3 figures being Jill remake, Carlos remake then either Jill classic or STARS. The interesting question tho is do they just stick to the Remakes or will them make some Village figures too

Dam toys with the quick turnaround too
Claire has a release date of q4 2022 and was announced in July 2022
Ada announced November 2022 release date q1-q2 2023

Back