1:6 Indy Mine Cart

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ii7n5xdidkad.gif

Looks fantastic, Jas! :rock

This just arrived, and I'm absolutely blown away. Such great detail, need to get the proper batteries to showcase all the lights. Thanks, Scratchbuilder!
indy-cart.jpg

Yes, I'm in for any future Indy-related pieces as well, Jas hinted that another dio was on the horizon. Look forward to the reveal.

The last x5 Indy Carts of 2020 are well under way, just waiting on the new steel nuts and bolts to be delivered so I can get the frames together. :impatient:

Indy Cart x5.jpg

The collapsed rope bridge is all set (will look absolutely stunning with War-Gar's Mola Ram custom...I so need one War-Gar get me on that list buddy)

bag-hd.jpg

I've also got a really tough sculpt / build which I'm working on & will reveal towards the end of the year.

Jas

Finally getting back to regular building again and making a dent on the last few commissions for 2020.
As I must get the Landspeeder painted next :impatient:

The next few Mine carts are almost there and casting of the timber parts is underway.
Indy 05.jpg

Indy 06.jpg

Indy 07.jpg

Indy 08.jpg

Jas

Re-rusted & weathered the buckets and frames will finish the rear lamps and timber parts off over the weekend ready for shipping in 2 weeks.

Indy_01.jpg

Indy_02.jpg

Indy_03.jpg

Indy_04.jpg

Rope bridge is coming very soon

Got a few new 1/6 Indy builds lined up for 2021

I've also been playing with some of the smaller scale (3'75") Indy stuff for a while and the possibilities are just endless

Indy_05.jpg

Indy_06.jpg

Indy_07.jpg

The small cart needs the wheels closer together but happy with the overall look.

Jas

Thank you for the kind words its very much appreciated.
I made a couple for myself as the plan was to put together a couple of Thuggee guards for a chase scene dio but highly unlikely I'll ever get round to it, so I may have a spare 1/6 cart available. :yess:
Email me at [email protected] if you're interested

Cart01.jpg

Cart02.jpg

Cart03.jpg

Cart04.jpg

Jas

Back