1:6 Indy Mine Cart

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the update. :clap Still very much looking forward to this along with the landspeeder.

There's more than enough interest to do another small run of the Indy Cart as its still a popular build, so if you would like one let me know so I can work out some number.
I've also finished the molds for TLC fireplace just need to tweak the snakes wrapped around the levers then I'll get these over to Pete.

Was talking to a Indy fanatic the weekend at ComiCon who has some of our models and there are definitely more incredible Indy builds on the drawing board which will blow you away and will be released in 2020.

Jas

I was one of the LUCKY collectors to get in on the 1st run several years ago. The Indy Cart till this day one of the best pieces in my collection. Unfortunately my Iphone 7 pictures don't do this cart justice. Jas's craftsmanship and Pete's paintwork/weathering are amazing. Can't wait to finally have the Landspeeder and whatever else they have up their sleeves in my collection. :yess:

IMG_2312.jpg

IMG_2316.jpg

IMG_2314.jpg

IMG_2315.jpg

IMG_2313.jpg

I was one of the LUCKY collectors to get in on the 1st run several years ago. The Indy Cart till this day one of the best pieces in my collection. Unfortunately my Iphone 7 pictures don't do this cart justice. Jas's craftsmanship and Pete's paintwork/weathering are amazing. Can't wait to finally have the Landspeeder and whatever else they have up their sleeves in my collection. :yess:

View attachment 471232

View attachment 471233

View attachment 471234

View attachment 471235

View attachment 471236

Fantastic pics, if anyone stumbles across a decent ToD Indy figure let me know.

I've also created another ToD dio which I've sculpted in Chavant clay and just need to figure out the electrics before I start making the moulds, painted and will post.

Was talking with an Action figure company at Comicon who has some of our builds about some other possible amazing Indy ideas.
Stay tuned as they aren't too far away from being made.

Jas

there are definitely more incredible Indy builds on the drawing board which will blow you away and will be released in 2020.

Was talking with an Action figure company at Comicon who has some of our builds about some other possible amazing Indy ideas.
Stay tuned as they aren't too far away from being made.

Jas

Oh do share! Please.

Let me guess -- spike room dio?

How about a Bridge dio -- one that Indy has already cut -- which lays flat down your wall, ready for Indy and Mola Ram to do battle?

Of course that requires a Mola Ram figure, doesn't it? Working on that. :)

All possible options, and will focus a little more on Indy in 2020.....so there will definitely be at least 1 if not 2 more Indy builds released next year.

Jas

All possible options, and will focus a little more on Indy in 2020.....so there will definitely be at least 1 if not 2 more Indy builds released next year.

Jas

Be cool to have Ark of the Covenant that is completely accurate. I have both the Hasbro and the sideshow that came with Toht but would like a better one. Bridge dio would be awesome too if we get the Mola Ram figure that Wor-Gar has in the pipeline

Be cool to have Ark of the Covenant that is completely accurate. I have both the Hasbro and the sideshow that came with Toht but would like a better one. Bridge dio would be awesome too if we get the Mola Ram figure that Wor-Gar has in the pipeline

I really like the bridge idea, and think this would look stunning especially wall mounted....lol that's in my head now, so expect so updates in the new year.

"Holy smoke Indy"...…..just seen your Mola Ram custom build thread (no idea how I missed that) amazingly both Indy builds for 2020 are Indy & Mola Ram scenes so will go brilliant together.

I can't wait to see what your cooking up. Would love to see the small Kali statue when Mola Ram makes Indy drink the Blood Of Kali Or the Giant Skull for the Sankara stones.

All of the components I need have now been delivered for one of these builds, the other I still need to finalise the clay sculpt as its a fairly organic build rather than my usual hard surface models. I've finally worked out how to create the hidden magnetic contacts for the LEDs.

I plan on having these released Q1 / Q2 2020

The cliff face with a broken rope bridge is 100% definitely going to happen and I am looking at 2 possible options.
One large enough for both Indy & Mola-Ram and the other for just Indy.
Possibly wall mountable, I'm open to suggestions?

The other is a tough build which has been part built for a while, I was just waiting for technology to catch up and provide me with a suitable means of magnetic power connectors that didn't cost the earth.....I've now got them so can get back on it.

The cliff face with a broken rope bridge is 100% definitely going to happen and I am looking at 2 possible options.
One large enough for both Indy & Mola-Ram and the other for just Indy.
Possibly wall mountable, I'm open to suggestions?

The other is a tough build which has been part built for a while, I was just waiting for technology to catch up and provide me with a suitable means of magnetic power connectors that didn't cost the earth.....I've now got them so can get back on it.

The hanging rope bridge sounds awesome! I can totally see it in my head.

Personally, wall mountable is the best option. Also, I'm wondering how big the 'rock face' would have to be... I almost think just the 'ladder' section alone hanging with Indy or Indy/Mola could work against a plain wall anywhere in a home. Would certainly bring down the price (and shipping) and minimize the weight on the wall. Perhaps a "slim" version could be offered without the rock face and a regular version with rock face.

Curious what the 'tough build' project is. If you can't share yet, can you say which film its from at least?

Yep, I'm picturing a "rock face" that would be the base for the entire rope ladder and be the part that would be attached to a frame hook or nail(s) on the wall.

The rock face would allow for the rope ladder to dangle from it and have some separation from the wall. At least an inch or so.

Slightly improved Indy cart is complete, I gave this one a heavier rusting 'n' dusting also redesigned the end stop lamp.

I've made some new moulds so I should be able to make a few more of these towards to the end of the year, if anyone is interested?

Cart 02.jpg

Cart 01.jpg

Cart 03.jpg

Cart 04.jpg

Jas

That piece has been calling to me since you initially announced it.

I may reach out to you soon. My only issue at the moment is that I first need to get/build a ToD Indy! (as I only have "Raiders" versions...)

Back