1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is always fun to see "new" photos like that one. I am sure there are countless others out there that have yet to be made public. That is so cool to see, thank you for posting it :)

Yeah, I won't have that luxury. I'll just have to find the best I can for whatever rent I'm willing to pay. Then you have to worry about what council tax band you're in. Monthly expenses will always take priority over fripperies. There's no point building a collection if you're forever risking the roof they're under. Budgets will have to be set. With that in mind, I made sure I got all the stuff I really wanted already, so anything else can be secondary.

Will just have to see how next year pans out.....
I understand and I'm by no means trying to brag or anything. Before the pandemic, I lost my job and had to sell most of my collection. Then the pandemic happened and I ended up moving out of my apartment and back to my parent's house for now until I can save up the money I need to buy/build the home I want. So, I'm not over here swimming in money. Like you said, it all depends on how everything pans out.

“Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory”

Sculpt by Inigo Gil
Body and head painted by 357partment
Clothes by Sideshow
Base made by myself
Name plate by Cro.Custom

1290A265-D0DF-4AFC-9E64-BBE2E8C94458.jpeg
C8FCEBD9-2D87-4545-9567-4199787C66B6.jpegE54EAA6C-7C2A-472D-A377-7138731F7E1A.jpegC1F79E22-A664-4756-8955-1B1A61610EFB.jpegF0C5E268-2921-4D4C-818B-63771033EC27.jpeg27B4317A-1687-4086-81AD-8D8381DA2D0D.jpeg

Not sure if everyone saw this already but Kato is making a Raiders gunbelt. Looks like there are still spots available, just need to respond to his thread on his Facebook page.

It has gotten better now. Lol the jacket is from Jagzz run it's real leather.
Oh yeah, im familiar with that one. Worth every penny from the looks of it.

I just got my Yunsil outfit in the mail last week, but honestly im not in love with the jacket. Its a tad too loose IMO. Hopefully someday il be able to get one of Jagzz's or finally be able to chase down one of Kato's. Definitely my grail.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, im familiar with that one. Worth every penny from the looks of it.

I just got my Yunsil outfit in the mail last week, but honestly im not in love with the jacket. Its a tad too loose IMO. Hopefully someday il be able to get one of Jagzz's or finally be able to chase down one of Kato's. Definitely my grail.
It's definitely worth it once the figure is put together. I have the yunsil set also I sold the jacket but I'm using the shirt and pants.

Back