1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want TonTon's money and paint skills but also his Nunchaku skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills... Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills!

tyty.gif

Yep, that's what I was looking for!!!

Seems like a no-brainer to make these. The no-articulation is definitely a sacrifice but the seamless wrists will add such realism to figures like Cairo Indy.

Luis, where did you find those? They're not up at Kits site yet and not on ebay.
They are on Kai studios pages on FB and Insta. They are teaser images they will go up later.

Hi all,

Does anyone based in the UK have a pair of Indy trousers (Sideshow or Hot Toys, not fussy) and/or an Indy bag for sale at a reasonable price?

I am looking to put a map room Indy together and think that I can get away with just those clothing items (I have some boots) outside of the robes set from the DX05.

Thanks!
Simon

Last edited:
Going for a Streets of Cairo look until Jaggz jacket gets in. Also, I was able to score a Joe Strain whip. I highly recommend it.

Attachments

• 4A0521D8-C586-4E97-B5E5-A5022D5D1374.jpeg
    4A0521D8-C586-4E97-B5E5-A5022D5D1374.jpeg
    111.6 KB · Views: 195
So I had this vision:

With the upcoming Indy V movie, there will be a CGI young Indy flashback scene in the movie (maybe the opening).

Since Disney has now stock in both Hot Toys and Lucasfilm, I guess they would release a young Harrison Ford Indy.

Coming 'soon'. :p

The hope of a new HT Indy figure/head sculpt is the only thing i'd be interested in from this movie. HT could easily re-work TFA Ford sculpt into an old man Indy for starters...

For such an iconic character it's a great shame no one has done him justice...so far...

Back