1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

I've been lucky enough to acquire a few Indy sculpts over the past couple of years. Enjoy!

Yeah, it is still the head to beat.

I've seen another 357 that looked a bit pale but yours looks great.

I think I can identify all your gear... but the body, is it the HT Solo or did you go Zorro torso like TonTon?
I was fortunate enough to pick this up from the Rahmier brothers. They modified a DX05 body.

View attachment 511061

One from today's photoshoot.

Took more photo's of Indy today because....I just can't stop *lol*

Nice shot, HTA! That Jacob's paint work?

View attachment 511119

I've been lucky enough to acquire a few Indy sculpts over the past couple of years. Enjoy!

Great collection of sculpts there. Almost seems like these could be 4 different actors who played Indy over the years.

I'm liking the first and third best with that outfit. 357partment did some really nice work on that MJ.

I know it's an unpopular opinion but imho based on likeness to Harrison Ford (not price or anything other)
my order would be:

1:shrunk MJ Choi with Inigo hat
2.Inigo V3 or Inigo V2 (you could reverse either of these options)
3.Jnix
4.Buffy

That's in no way to disrespect anyone's collection or their opinion, I think more power to anyone who wants to go down the custom Indy Road, but that's my order for likeness

Thanks, fellas! :duff

C'mon, man, really? :pfft: :lol

Wor had the pleasure of seeing about 50 iterations of this Indy along the way. Indy with his pants too high, Indy with belt on the wrong way, pants-less pumpkin Indy. You get the idea. :lol

Appreciate all the sage Indy knowledge and futzing tips. :duff

Thanks, dudes! Glad you like the glove gag, only requires one.

Definitely a lot of what you described on the body, F&F. The combo ultimately was a matter of function, as the decent boots I have only work with these newer SS bodies. But I really wanted to use that Zorro body, has really great neck detail, and even some chest hair! :lol Was lucky the Frankensteining of the two worked.

Thanks, Coco! And I agree 100%, hope the new flick gives them reason to revisit a young Indy in some way, though I'd likely snatch up an old Indy too if the sculpt ended up as sharp as their TFA Han.

Here's a look at the photo setup for anyone curious.

Nice Indy there Ton Ton,

Normally I see a lot of Bradley Cooper in that sculpt, but I do see Ford a bit more now.

Great collection of sculpts there. Almost seems like these could be 4 different actors who played Indy over the years.

I'm liking the first and third best with that outfit. 357partment did some really nice work on that MJ.

Thanks. Between the sculpts and the paint there is a lot a variation for sure. Amazing how artists see different things when creating these sculpts.

I know it's an unpopular opinion but imho based on likeness to Harrison Ford (not price or anything other)
my order would be:

1:shrunk MJ Choi with Inigo hat
2.Inigo V3 or Inigo V2 (you could reverse either of these options)
3.Jnix
4.Buffy

That's in no way to disrespect anyone's collection or their opinion, I think more power to anyone who wants to go down the custom Indy Road, but that's my order for likeness

That's what's great about this hobby is there are options and you can go with what speaks to you.

Last edited:
Thanks. Between the sculpts and the paint there is a lot a variation for sure. Amazing how artists see different things when creating these sculpts.

That's what's great about this hobby is there are options and you can go with what speaks to you.

Absolutely, different people see different things and to be fair, they're all good in their own way.

I just really love seeing people's Indy's no matter which version they are.

It would be interesting to see same sculpts painted by different artists, it always amazes me how the same sculpt look depending on who painted it.
Seeing your Indy figs make me wanna paint my I?igo and MjChoi again

It would be interesting to see same sculpts painted by different artists, it always amazes me how the same sculpt look depending on who painted it.

Inigo V3 painted by Nathan Eakins
3 TLC.jpg

Inigo V3 painted by Jacob Rahmier
IMG_3683.jpg

Both excellent imho

to be fair, the lighting is different on both, but you get an idea

Anybody needs a Hot Toys Indy shirt?

I found one in my parts bin, it's missing a button near the bottom, I think I was in the midst of removing the snaps. Send me a PM if interested.

Shirt.jpg

Last edited:
Back