1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just jotting down notes. anyone familiar with realigning the eyes? im guessing at a glance, you'd need to remove the joystick, pop the eyes out and reinsert them again or maybe just remove the joystick, manually realign the eyes inside the head and push the joystick back in?

just jotting down notes. anyone familiar with realigning the eyes? im guessing at a glance, you'd need to remove the joystick, pop the eyes out and reinsert them again or maybe just remove the joystick, manually realign the eyes inside the head and push the joystick back in?

You can do either/or. I have done both, but its really only necessary to remove the joystick from being able to move both eyes at once and give yourself the ability to move each eye on its own. I can't speak for InArt because I haven't felt the need to dismantle it. I did dismantle my HT DX08 joystick which looked just like the InArt mechanism from the outside. I can't imagine it's too different on the inside. This is what my DX08 looks like at present. I can now move both eyes independently - which I think is a superior design.

20230402_001819.jpg

I think if there’s any type of warp in the grey plastic mechanism that holds the eyes in place it can reappear when you reassemble everything.

The best way to make the eyes even IMO is to leave it apart, similar to Fiend’s photo above. That way you can move each eye separately.

I think if there’s any type of warp in the grey plastic mechanism that holds the eyes in place it can reappear when you reassemble everything.

The best way to make the eyes even IMO is to leave it apart, similar to Fiend’s photo above. That way you can move each eye separately.
Is there a risk of damage to the eyes from the friction when you pop it back inside?

Also is it better to use pliers to pop them in? I think it will be hard to do it by hand

Is there a risk of damage to the eyes from the friction when you pop it back inside?

Also is it better to use pliers to pop them in? I think it will be hard to do it by hand
I personally wouldn’t pop the eyes out but if the iris is aligned with the eye opening I would assume it should clear the eye socket without damage.

There appears to be metal pins that hold the mechanism in place on the eyeball sticks. Taking those pins out should allow the mechanism to pull away from the sticks and allow for individual eye movement.

I haven’t figured out how to get the pins out though..

hmm worst case scenario if it ends up looking misaligned, i might have to just do that. just gonna be a little more of a hassle since i have the rooted set from specfic so its a little more futzing required but shouldn't be too hard to restyle back to how it looks, just gonna be a load of me digging my fingers behind the head

I personally wouldn’t pop the eyes out but if the iris is aligned with the eye opening I would assume it should clear the eye socket without damage.

There appears to be metal pins that hold the mechanism in place on the eyeball sticks. Taking those pins out should allow the mechanism to pull away from the sticks and allow for individual eye movement.

I haven’t figured out how to get the pins out though..
if its similar to removing PERS, i just heat the mechanism up and use a needle or something really small to push the pins out while the mechanism is warm

I am so disappointed with my rooted joker

I received it the same day with my neighbor's joker

While we unboxing our figures together, I realize that my neighbor's joker has 123456789 hair rooted but mine has 10 hair less!!!

It's unacceptable and they must send me a new head sculpt with exact hair pieces

I am so disappointed with my rooted joker

I received it the same day with my neighbor's joker

While we unboxing our figures together, I realize that my neighbor's joker has 123456789 hair rooted but mine has 10 hair less!!!

It's unacceptable and they must send me a new head sculpt with exact hair pieces

Please don't give Hando more anxiety.

You can do either/or. I have done both, but its really only necessary to remove the joystick from being able to move both eyes at once and give yourself the ability to move each eye on its own. I can't speak for InArt because I haven't felt the need to dismantle it. I did dismantle my HT DX08 joystick which looked just like the InArt mechanism from the outside. I can't imagine it's too different on the inside. This is what my DX08 looks like at present. I can now move both eyes independently - which I think is a superior design.

View attachment 631291
You must take a pic of Jack cross-eyed like the old pic of the DX01 :lol:lol:lol:lol:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Just got him in from Kit and thank you. He is breathtaking in hand will definitely require lots of futzing and maybe remove and redress with the clothing to sit natural after being shipped. Also any tips on the hair this is a take your time figure. But overall impressive and best HL Joker In 1/6 out there coming from someone who had quite a few from HT and 3p.

Last edited:
Got mine today too. Haven't had time to do much but open him up an take a peek. Everything looks great.

What I'm even more impressed by is the shape of package when it got to me. Most stuff I order looks like it's gone through a wood chipper after traveling just a few states but this one came all the way from China and was in pretty much immaculate condition.

Back