1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another review on YouTube rooted 2 pack same head-sculpt!
so let’s see:

list of issues reported:

two right arms
two feet same
two of the same heads
blutack in place of…
missing magnets
ridiculously large packaging
what else…?

I am trying to wrap my head around the use of blu tack and InArt thinking that this is an acceptable solution. For the price of the deluxe this is just asinine and completely unacceptable— they should offer 20% back to those few affected people.
$200 compensation or a couple of magnets and the price of shipping…
Pretty sure I know which they’ll opt for.

now I feel concerned with inart future figures with all these QC issues. I think I’ll wait to see whether they can deliver the later batch without issues or not. if they still persist, sadly I’m going to cancel all of my current preorder and go back to the ol’ hot toys:cry:

now I feel concerned with inart future figures with all these QC issues. I think I’ll wait to see whether they can deliver the later batch without issues or not. if they still persist, sadly I’m going to cancel all of my current preorder and go back to the ol’ hot toys:cry:

Being a first adopter often has its issues.

I'm happy to have my order further down the line, also for Gandalf. My concern is Aragorn which I think I ordered fairly early. Maybe InArt will have their act together by that figure.

Being a first adopter often has its issues.

I'm happy to have my order further down the line, also for Gandalf. My concern is Aragorn which I think I ordered fairly early. Maybe InArt will have their act together by that figure.
I want inart to succeed. heck, If they need a slight delay to deliver good products, I’ll still tolerate them. but then again I’m hoping they wont’t become just like hot toys & mezco with their ridiculous delay

Oh, I'm in their corner too... but this first figure, especially the premiere rooted version, has had more issues than I think I've ever seen with a "new" company. The blutac being the topper.

Of course I hope they learn and grow from this... and no more silly mistakes.

Does anyone know if this blu-tac thing is only an issue for the rooted version or is the sculpted version affected as well?

Thanks in advance 👍

I got my rooted version and no blue tac or anything like that. It’s perfect so far for me. Except I can’t get the damn head on lol, is there any tutorial on getting it in? The shirt collar is like the exact size or maybe smaller.

I did a bit of hair restyling on my jail cell version today.

He looks great now! :oops:
D15E3897-33C3-449D-B422-B42639ACC5C2.jpeg

That’s the middle phase after you’ve softened the hair and started unclumping strands.
You’ve got to power through the ‘oh crap, what the hell am I doing’ phase before you arrive at a half decent result.

Before After
6C77CF60-0B4D-4AE0-954A-D726629904B2.jpeg

Newly styled - all sides
0DA000C0-D9F4-40CC-B37F-91C2BC303EDE.jpeg

Before After
A0E75299-23B9-4D41-9FD3-2DD27257F699.jpeg

Before After
43A47403-C6E5-421B-8EE9-B8250A71559F.jpeg

After
4870D72A-2BB3-4622-A8EA-F456F8E35F26.jpeg

I got my rooted version and no blue tac or anything like that. It’s perfect so far for me. Except I can’t get the damn head on lol, is there any tutorial on getting it in? The shirt collar is like the exact size or maybe smaller.
The tie can be adjusted in the back of the neck. Fold the collar up, take the tie off, and loosen it.

E06073D6-F49F-4650-AB83-6E6B80042303.jpeg

B366C3EF-DBD4-466B-B198-D34FBC24CC65.jpeg

I used these two screen caps that I stitched together to try and get the pose right. I’m pretty sure the grenades are in the correct holsters there. Pretty happy with it! I used tweezers to mess with the hair a bit but didn’t go crazy with styling it.

The tie can be adjusted in the back of the neck. Fold the collar up, take the tie off, and loosen it.
Thanks, yeah folding up the collar made it go in a lot easier!

Good spot. The DX01 came with actual little safety pins so you could rig the nades up just like the Joker.
Here is an explanation pulled from Toyhaven on how the safety pins work.

These safety pins are meant to be used as pinners to pin the grenades down so that when the safety rings of the grenades are pulled, the grenades will stay tucked in the jacket so that they will go off. Otherwise, the grenades will just slip out of the jacket when the safety rings are pulled

The weird part is these QC issues are happening most with the deluxe. The most premium package. The others seems good

I did a bit of hair restyling on my jail cell version today.

He looks great now! :oops:
View attachment 630156

That’s the middle phase after you’ve softened the hair and started unclumping strands.
You’ve got to power through the ‘oh crap, what the hell am I doing’ phase before you arrive at a half decent result.

Before After
View attachment 630150

Newly styled - all sides
View attachment 630152

Before After
View attachment 630153

Before After
View attachment 630157

After
View attachment 630158
Woww that looks perfect! What is your process?

I paid my invoice for the standard Joker today, thanks Kit :blissy
Another review on YouTube rooted 2 pack same head-sculpt!
so let’s see:

list of issues reported:

two right arms
two feet same
two of the same heads
blutack in place of…
missing magnets
ridiculously large packaging
what else…?
Do you have the link of this video?

Back