1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like I dodged an expensive bullet by paying upfront on day 1 before anyone knew how obscene the box was gonna be.

KG are probably recouping what they lost by undercharging people like me from people with deposit only orders.

Glad I did the same with The Batman All In set. God only knows how ridiculous that box is gonna be.
KG has been having ****** shipping practices for a while. I've seen them still charge extra shipping even if you paid full price + shipping upon placement of a preorder. They overcharged upon the release of the GameToys Daytona because they knew it was limited and underpriced it when it went up for preorder. Also started to slowly increase the price of the Zack figure upon release as stock was going down due to the after-market price on the figure. I try to avoid them as much as possible. OSK and GianToys is my go to.

KG has been having ****** shipping practices for a while. I've seen them still charge extra shipping even if you paid full price + shipping upon placement of a preorder. They overcharged upon the release of the GameToys Daytona because they knew it was limited and underpriced it when it went up for preorder. Also started to slowly increase the price of the Zack figure upon release as stock was going down due to the after-market price on the figure. I try to avoid them as much as possible. OSK and GianToys is my go to.
I had the Blurrg on order with them and they wanted to charge me some insane amount for the shipping, so i canceled the order. Then I ordered it from Popcultcha so while it will be ages before i get it, I paid much less even with the cancellation fee and shipping from them is zero. Kg never again.

Inart did warned us there's a few "samples with blu tac" being packed into previous batch, they realize the situation too late so they tell us to be aware of this issue

If anyone got this ble tac sculpt from OSK, please drop us email to [email protected]

We will definitely get it fix with inart
Would that require people to destroy the sculpt? I'm pretty happy with the quality hair work and color variation (brown/green) so Id hate to have to destroy the head and risk getting a sculpt with other more glaring issues or more green in the hair etc.

In hindsight, it is very unprofessional and worth getting pissed at. I initially thought it was a one off that whoever was assembling it used it as a temporary means while putting the figure together and subsequently forgot to remove it. Checking my purple coat rooted sculpt, the magnets are missing. The jail cell has them and no blue tack. @Kit Chen do you mind bringing this up to Queen Studios?
If the magnets are missing how does it attach?

Great another thing to worry about. You guys are right Im never going to be happy when I get this figure. Something is bound to go wrong isnt it?.. ughh

Wow, I really thought this tac/gate was a joke!
Well Iv futzed a bit with my coated version, steamed the coat a bit to get rid of any creasesz grenade rig was super easy to put on, just arrange it all on the figure before you remove it from packaging
I thought it was a joke too. That’s why I was kidding around. Who’d have thought that a company selling a $1000 set of figures would even think of using bluetac. Crazy.

Super happy with this guy!

Attachments

• BD118A90-F88B-4B20-9C4A-DA1A012DBE30.jpeg
    BD118A90-F88B-4B20-9C4A-DA1A012DBE30.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Wow, I really thought this tac/gate was a joke!
Well Iv futzed a bit with my coated version, steamed the coat a bit to get rid of any creasesz grenade rig was super easy to put on, just arrange it all on the figure before you remove it from packaging
Any tips on steaming the coat? How does that work exactly?

blu-tac, baby! That's High End! Next level, state of the art!

Of all the mistakes by InArt -- THIS is the most unforgivable.

And it will haunt them forever. I can see blutac jokes from here to 2027 at least.

There better not be any blu-tack anywhere on my Aragorn figure or there'll be hell to pay. :lecture :lecture :lecture

Damn that blue tac is ridiculous. What does it mean "samples with blue tac"? Like the head sculpt itself was a sample piece and not even a final production piece? :oops:

Damn that blue tac is ridiculous. What does it mean "samples with blue tac"? Like the head sculpt itself was a sample piece and not even a final production piece? :oops:
Aren't samples usually better then production pieces? 🤔

More likely samples made by the factory. In that case, things can be worse/lower quality. Like material and paint apps were not up to spec.. and using blue tac :lol

The "blutac figures" are going to create huge waves for this figure AND InArt.

Based on the comment above, everyone who received a blu-tac Joker is going to want InArt to exchange it.

Back