1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tried the grenade rig out today and it’s just not a fun setup. They’re too heavy and I feel like I’m gonna damage the coat trying to jam the lapel far enough into the hand to be able to hold the coat open. Probably not a display option I’ll try to use again.

I like the last pose though and he looks good with the neck riser removed next to the DX19 with a Fusion cape.

B47F7205-3CA0-4BAE-A871-1E5D8DB34D84.jpeg

64B020E9-7D27-4669-8F5D-3275FCEC2A28.jpeg

I'd hate to see where Vader puts that pencil. "Ta-da".

Where did you get the rod and crotch bracket? I've seen a few stands like that, but not recently.
I had an old Myers stand I wasn't using, so I stole it. I may have a hookup soon for them because I need a few for the dioramas I made. IIIIIIIII wow that's the most letter I's I've ever used :horror:lol:lol:rotfl

Tried the grenade rig out today and it’s just not a fun setup. They’re too heavy and I feel like I’m gonna damage the coat trying to jam the lapel far enough into the hand to be able to hold the coat open. Probably not a display option I’ll try to use again.

I like the last pose though and he looks good with the neck riser removed next to the DX19 with a Fusion cape.

View attachment 629577
View attachment 629578
Beautiful. That’s going to be the display I have, maybe with Dent to the far left.

View attachment 629577
View attachment 629578
I will probably go for the grenade rig pose but there are so many option its really hard to pick. But the grenade pose has a lot of flash which I like. I will try a hunched forward look maybe without the riser to help with the sinking head look and the hand holding the coat from the upper side maybe only from the lapel to not force the coat too much and damage it
Screenshot_2023-03-23-23-25-07-93_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg
I will use this statue as a reference too
Screenshot_2023-03-23-23-11-20-69_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg
Screenshot_2023-03-23-23-17-39-50_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

But maybe instead of the open hand I might have him holding the card kind of like in @Rzeznikk video. There was someone else who posted the card holding pose with a standard but I cant find it. It looked good but the hand is not very suitable for both and it can look forced so Im not sure

IMG_20230323_232415.jpg

Last edited:
Oh wow, I love how he looks holding the card with the grenade rig open. I was wondering if that was possible.

I’m curious about re-styling his hair this weekend. For the most part, all you need is a paintbrush and water? Would I need to apply any specific product after styling? I’d really like to try and mimic his hair style from the mob meeting.

Oh wow, I love how he looks holding the card with the grenade rig open. I was wondering if that was possible.

I’m curious about re-styling his hair this weekend. For the most part, all you need is a paintbrush and water? Would I need to apply any specific product after styling? I’d really like to try and mimic his hair style from the mob meeting.
I dont know if I am brave enough to mess with the purple coat hair and it seems to look good enough to me but I will use the jail joker as a test because I really dont like the hair on that one. Gipetto had good results with it so I will try to use a wet toothpick and a tweezer to style it out a bit and get some of the product out. The general opinion seems like there is already way too much product so you dont need to reapply. The water reactivates it

But maybe instead of the open hand I might have him holding the card kind of like in @Rzeznikk video. There was someone else who posted the card holding pose with a standard but I cant find it. It looked good but the hand is not very suitable for both and it can look forced so Im not sure

View attachment 629633
This looks like he’s flashing his ID badge thats on a lanyard.

Just saw KG is charging $200 shipping too the US.

I'm hoping they reconsider the boxes design and size.
I too was hit with an unexpectedly high shipping fee. The packaging design fails on every level, and honestly it comes across as blatantly careless and ignorant. You can buy 3 standard figures for what it can cost you to ship the premium with only 2 (even taking the diorama into account). I think this will be the last 2 pack I order from Inart. Let's see if they take this into consideration with the Batman release.

Seen two posts today about deluxe orders getting cancelled by Toys Wonderland, and I've got a strong feeling there will be many more to follow.

Come to think of it, first TBA cancels all of their orders, and now this happens with another, much less reliable but largely popular seller.

Seems as though many collectors who ordered the deluxe won't be getting their sets at the end of the day. Gets me thinking how this will effect availability and demand. There could be far fewer of these around, and going for a much higher value. To be honest, it does make me feel better about my purchase and ownership of this piece. I do hope that everyone who gets their set will be able to look at it in 5 years time and be grateful that they did.

Seen two posts today about deluxe orders getting cancelled by Toys Wonderland, and I've got a strong feeling there will be many more to follow.

Come to think of it, first TBA cancels all of their orders, and now this happens with another, much less reliable but largely popular seller.

Seems as though many collectors who ordered the deluxe won't be getting their sets at the end of the day. Gets me thinking how this will effect availability and demand. There could be far fewer of these around, and going for a much higher value. To be honest, it does make me feel better about my purchase and ownership of this piece. I do hope that everyone who gets their set will be able to look at it in 5 years time and be grateful that they did.

Mostly that convinced me to put future Inart pre-orders only with Kit.

Reliable, smooth transaction, fast shipping and without getting hit by customs (y)

received my 2 set on Monday from kit-massive shout out to him! Took less than a week to arrive & great service. Thanks!
1st chance Iv had to open it up. No faults on mine & im impressed.
as everyone says it really does need to be seen in hand-pics are really not capturing this figures proportions properly at all. The sculpt also looks much softer in photos than it actually is in hand.
There’s a lot of accessories, could of done with a couple or more hands. Magnetic base is annoying as everyone has mentioned. Stupidly restrictive to pose him due to the feet position.
The die cast cell is stupidly heavy! Like it feels like it’ll damage the flimsy plastic base & they could of least put a counterweight at the other side of the base as the weight of the die cast bars make it want to topple over.
But for, a quick 30 mins go through it’s worth it.
Need to go through the jail cell version but it’s immediately noticeable that the top half of the body is too small for the head, his shoulders need padded out at least or a new body but it’s a good base to work on & the headsculpt on the cell version is better than I thought it would be.
definitely no buyers regret even though I was startin to have my doubts as it released.
& I’m actually looking forward to trying to improve the jail cell version body.
Quick bad photo that doesn’t look as good as it does in hand coming up

Attachments

• FB8E752C-0D7D-4F81-9003-F7B83C676EC4.jpeg
    FB8E752C-0D7D-4F81-9003-F7B83C676EC4.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • DB71855A-7795-4F36-A881-D8CE68FE251F.jpeg
    DB71855A-7795-4F36-A881-D8CE68FE251F.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • DB3874DD-FD61-444A-B867-10D1E7F3DA7C.jpeg
    DB3874DD-FD61-444A-B867-10D1E7F3DA7C.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • 952B8575-B907-4DFC-B097-D4C32D03B298.jpeg