1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you think you could get away with posing this Joker “walking” on the magnetic base without him falling over?

Definitely doable, although you'll have to make sure you've got the one planted foot in the strongest magnet position possible. And it won't feel as secure as both feet planted, but yeah it can definitely be done 👍
PSX_20230320_000902.jpg

Last edited:
I've been sat admiring this set and it's really got me thinking, if they listen to feedback then collectors are in for a treat.

I believe Pennywise is their next release and apparently that wasn't as big of a seller. I do wish they'd number the sets though especially at the premium price or at least include a COA.

Do you think you could get away with posing this Joker “walking” on the magnetic base without him falling over?

I’d really like to pose him him cautiously backing out of the mob meeting with his grenade rig.
No way Id do it I hardly want to risk him standing on the base. Maybe the cases that we saw are user error but if your going to find out for sure you might have to find it the hard way
Man that is so good
I think the eye is a bit misaligned, is it easy to fix?
You will have to do what @Luisenigma1 did a couple of pages back. Unscrew the back panel and pop the eyes back in the socket to move each separately instead of parallel

I've been doing some more work on Joker and took some new shots.
I opened up the hair strands with a hairdryer as per the InArt video and removed the joystick so I can move the eyes separately. Small changes, but it does make a difference overall. I didn't remove the neck spacer so far, as I feel his neck length looks proportionate, but I might remove it if I change up the pose with the head tilted higher.

View attachment 629418

View attachment 629419

And for fun, together with another iconic movie villain.
View attachment 629420
Woah best pictures so far of the standard. Amazing.. I kind of wish I can trade my jail figure with the diorama for a standard

People who have it in hand, can you confirm if the eyes look as bad as in the pictures? I know from experience pictures bring up the worst details for obvious reasons, but the glassy distanced eyes with the mask eye sockets aren't looking great in a lot of the pictures. Worries for the future releases...
I think this figure, though at a smaller scale, is similar in the way that you feel about JND pieces, meaning they really need to be seen in hand to appreciate. The eyes, especially the iris, has this depth to them that I don't see in other companies' movable eyes, even HT latest moving eyes.
I completely undressed and redressed Joker today as well, and noticed exactly the same on mine. Both lower arms say L, and his left shoulder hinge joint was way too tight so it could barely move. Loosening the screw did the trick. Would definitely recommend others to do the same if they are having problems with the shoulder.
Well, sorta glad I'm not the only one, so I don't seem crazy 😅 but glad you were able to get it fixed! hopefully other members see it and check out their copies.
I've been doing some more work on Joker and took some new shots.
I opened up the hair strands with a hairdryer as per the InArt video and removed the joystick so I can move the eyes separately. Small changes, but it does make a difference overall. I didn't remove the neck spacer so far, as I feel his neck length looks proportionate, but I might remove it if I change up the pose with the head tilted higher.

And for fun, together with another iconic movie villain.
View attachment 629420
Amazing what messing with the hair, even the sculpt hair version does for the figure. Looks a lot better there and more like the proto :clap

Also, that has to be one of the best looking Vader's I've ever seen! Puts my mildly customized ANH version to shame :LOL:

Last edited:
I got this guy today. I am completely blown away by the quality of this figure.:oops::oops::panic::panic::panic::love::yess::rock:rock:woo I've been collecting 1/6 scale figures for over 13 years. I actually started with the hot toys DX01 Joker. This inart Joker Is the best quality figure I have ever felt and seen by far. As soon as I took the white plastic off the figure and lifted him out of the foam insert, I felt the heaviness of the figure and the overall quality of everything I was holding and seeing. I honestly was completely blown away and I'm not just saying that.

I would have loved to get the rooted hair version of this set a thousand percent, but I just could not find a set that wasn't on eBay with a tremendous price hike. So I pretty much settled for the standard version. While I am completely happy with this, I definitely would love to get the rooted Hair version someday.

I did remove the neck insert by mistake , so i just left it off in these first 3 pics :wave :blissy

Here is some quick pictures, zero futzing.
20230322_213547.jpg
20230322_213558.jpg
20230322_213652.jpg
20230322_213705.jpg
20230323_003601.jpg
20230323_003535.jpg
20230322_122724.jpg
20230322_111535.jpg

Attachments

• 20230322_121242.jpg
    20230322_121242.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230322_115923.jpg
    20230322_115923.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I got this guy today. I am completely blown away by the quality of this figure.:oops::oops::panic::panic::panic::love::yess::rock:rock:woo I've been collecting 1/6 scale figures for over 13 years. I actually started with the hot toys DX01 Joker. This inart Joker Is the best quality figure I have ever felt and seen by far. As soon as I took the white plastic off the figure and lifted him out of the foam insert, I felt the heaviness of the figure and the overall quality of everything I was holding and seeing. I honestly was completely blown away and I'm not just saying that.

I would have loved to get the rooted hair version of this set a thousand percent, but I just could not find a set that wasn't on eBay with a tremendous price hike. So I pretty much settled for the standard version. While I am completely happy with this, I definitely would love to get the rooted Hair version someday.

I did remove the neck insert by mistake , so i just left it off in these first 3 pics :wave :blissy

Here is some quick pictures, zero futzing.View attachment 629494View attachment 629495View attachment 629496View attachment 629497View attachment 629500View attachment 629501View attachment 629502View attachment 629503
The sculpted hair turned out so great that I'm now second guessing whether I really needed the rooted deluxe. I would be extremely happy just to have the standard after all

The sculpted hair turned out so great that I'm now second guessing whether I really needed the rooted deluxe. I would be extremely happy just to have the standard after all

I think you just need to stay away from this thread until you get yours. Every post has you second guessing a different thing all the time.

How do you guys fix the misaligned eyes is that the one where you unscrew the back and dismantle the PERS system to have individual sticks?

So after putting the figure on the base, while it does stand good with the magnets. I still want to be more safe than sorry. I glued a small neo magnet to this clear acrylic rod with the piece from the stand that I had. The base does have magnets in it. I tried first with some metal plates that I have. They're for cell phone cases to mount them on magnets. .

I'll try the figure on it tomorrow. Stay tuned.

20230323_021421.jpg
20230323_021430.jpg
20230323_021454.jpg
20230323_021528.jpg

Woah best pictures so far of the standard. Amazing.. I kind of wish I can trade my jail figure with the diorama for a standard
Thanks, that's some high praise!
Amazing what messing with the hair, even the sculpt hair version does for the figure. Looks a lot better there and more like the proto :clap

Also, that has to be one of the best looking Vader's I've ever seen! Puts my mildly customized ANH version to shame :LOL:

Thanks! Yeah, it's amazing how those loose stands give the hair more body and create a bit of an illusion of real hair. I now feel slightly less bad about not getting the rooted version. :lol

How do you guys fix the misaligned eyes is that the one where you unscrew the back and dismantle the PERS system to have individual sticks?
Yeah you first unscrew the panel in the back and take out the joystick. Then you need to get the eyes off of the "bridge" that connects them. For this, you can pop out the eyes first, for example by pushing them in from the outside with something soft, like a q-tip.
I grabbed the bridge with tweezers from the inside and pulled, which popped it right off and left the eyes in their sockets, so you might try that first.

So after putting the figure on the base, while it does stand good with the magnets. I still want to be more safe than sorry. I glued a small neo magnet to this clear acrylic rod with the piece from the stand that I had. The base does have magnets in it. I tried first with some metal plates that I have. They're for cell phone cases to mount them on magnets. .

View attachment 629512View attachment 629513View attachment 629514View attachment 629515
Be interesting to know if this provides any added stability. The issue seems to be with Joker tipping forwards due to the upcurl of his shoes- if not optimially positioned on the base magnets.
I'd assume, if Joker starts leaning forwards, the leverage point of the crotch rest will just take that acrylic rod down along with the figure with little resistance- unless that small magnet at the base of the rod is ridiculously powerful. Have you placed a third magnet under the base for the new stand pole?

Be interesting to know if this provides any added stability. The issue seems to be with Joker tipping forwards due to the upcurl of his shoes- if not optimially positioned on the base magnets.
I'd assume, if Joker starts leaning forwards, the leverage point of the crotch rest will just take that acrylic rod down along with the figure with little resistance- unless that small magnet at the base of the rod is ridiculously powerful. Have you placed a third magnet under the base for the new stand pole?
The base actually has magnets in the square tile. I haven't put a figure on it yet but as soon as I do that and if it works it works. If not then I'll go to the next step. I just got the figure yesterday so I'm not about to start doing mods to this thing for a little while.

Best picture! And looking forward to that movie!
I'd hate to see where Vader puts that pencil. "Ta-da".

View attachment 629512View attachment 629513View attachment 629514View attachment 629515
Where did you get the rod and crotch bracket? I've seen a few stands like that, but not recently.

Here is some quick pictures, zero futzing.View attachment 629494View attachment 629495View attachment 629496View attachment 629497View attachment 629500View attachment 629501View attachment 629502View attachment 629503

I glad you're happy with it Ecko. :rock

Back