1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, similarly I have some from DiD and both the ammo drum and magazine options on my thompson submachine gun tend to fall out from the weight if pose the figure in a shooting position. I do really like the use of real wood though. I'd prefer the real wood elements over the diecast parts if I had to choose.

Yup. I have this figure and this drum mag never stays in.

DI0159-4.jpg

InArt headsculpt next to the DX11

View attachment 628480
Isn't that the Bank Robber Joker sculpt?

I’m going to retract my statement about these foot positions not being stable on the InArt stand. This ended up being just fine as far as holding a pose goes. I do wish they had put a small magnet in the heel. It would have helped keep him from rocking forward like he has a tendency to do.

View attachment 628487
View attachment 628488

That's what I've been saying. The base works. It just takes a little getting used to.

Somebody is trying to sell the deluxe on facebook for $1800 I wonder if it will sell

Isn't that the Bank Robber Joker sculpt?

That's what I've been saying. The base works. It just takes a little getting used to.
Yeah, it’s not something I’d personally trust or use long term but there’s some foot positions that are more stable than others for sure.

Im starting to notice it now. I saw this picture on facebook and without the coat it is noticeable. Not too bad with the coat layers on but they should have under scaled the jail oneView attachment 628673
I’m starting to think the coat and clothing is all too bulky too. The DX19 is pretty well proportioned but it looks scrawny next to Joker in his coat. Which his jacket and everything it’s almost like he’s 1:5 scale with tiny legs.

I’m starting to think the coat and clothing is all too bulky too. The DX19 is pretty well proportioned but it looks scrawny next to Joker in his coat. Which his jacket and everything it’s almost like he’s 1:5 scale with tiny legs.
I dont like how flat the traps are on the dx19 it makes it look like he is shrugging his shoulders

1679127538737.png
perhaps its his reaction to jokers big head
1679124797630.png

For anyone still getting this guy, I’m curious: Are you still as hyped as you were when this was first unveiled? What are your thoughts on this figure now compared to how you felt then?

It still looks fantastic to me, and I still want to try and snag one after selling off some other things soon, but I can’t help but notice a dip in quality.

It blows any of Hot Toys attempts out of the water, and I’m sure for most that’s all it had to do.

It feels like the energy of this thread has definitely changed as more people have received theirs.

For anyone still getting this guy, I’m curious: Are you still as hyped as you were when this was first unveiled? What are your thoughts on this figure now compared to how you felt then?

I wish the head was a bit smaller, but no this is one of my favourite items in my collection now. I couldn't be happier with him.

Back