1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do regret not getting the deluxe in some form after seeing such cool set ups. But I'll be happy owning a figure non the less, I'm acutally excited to see how Joaquín Joker will look like options and all.

The inconsistency in the hair color and style is really a problem for me. Its cool that there is a variation it makes everyones jokors unique but for the jail cell some look really good to me and others look terrible right out of the box. So which one will I get?

I really like these for example. The length curls volume and color

Screenshot_2023-03-15-08-18-09-29_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
Screenshot_2023-03-09-05-18-11-40_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

But most of the ones I see are like this and they look ugly to me
Screenshot_2023-03-15-05-05-57-55_92b64b2a7aa6eb3771ed6e18d0029815.jpg

So we are all paying the same price but not getting the same quality. It depends on who rooted your batch. Is it vipers prime team. Or the B team.

The inconsistency in the hair color and style is really a problem for me. Its cool that there is a variation it makes everyones jokors unique but for the jail cell some look really good to me and others look terrible right out of the box. So which one will I get?

I really like these for example. The length curls volume and color

View attachment 628112View attachment 628115

But most of the ones I see are like this and they look ugly to me
View attachment 628116

So we are all paying the same price but not getting the same quality. It depends on who rooted your batch. Is it vipers prime team. Or the B team.
That just looks like a difference in styling to me. Same way some people are futzing the outfit better than others. There is no Viper prime team and B team. Viper probably didn't even root a single sculpt himself.

The hair in all 3 photos literally looks the same. Only difference is how it's been adjusted out of the box. Comb/push the ends of the hair towards the back/neck if you want to give it that shorter look. Push the hair outwards from the top of the head to give it that volume.

w7rrodR.png

That just looks like a difference in styling to me. Same way some people are futzing the outfit better than others. There is no Viper prime team and B team. Viper probably didn't even root a single sculpt himself.

The hair in all 3 photos literally looks the same. Only difference is how it's been adjusted out of the box. Comb/push the ends of the hair towards the back/neck if you want to give it that shorter look. Push the hair outwards from the top of the head to give it that volume.

w7rrodR.png
In the reviews I see they come styled like that in the container not by the person. I am not sure how easy or hard it will be to style and to create the curls but people are saying there is heavy product on the hair so that will make it even more difficult if you want to do it by yourself.

There is differences for sure in the color too. Like in the pictures from rzeznikk they are much more brown heavy and the ones from davejames they are much more green heavy. A lot of it will go down to personal prefrence of course

w7rrodR.png
There's so much product holding the hair in place good luck trying to reposition it. It can be done but it's work.

Yeah something definitely got changed from the proto, as there was no hint at all of the proportions being off on those, even on the jail scene version without the bulky coat. Either they shrunk the bodies or ballooned up the heads for some bizarre reason (perhaps to better fit the eye mechanism inside?).

Just really hoping now they don't do the same thing with Batman and Aragorn...

276133350_2043844362459900_4857824799795067116_n-1.jpeg

276027737_2043787159132287_346460857803506380_n-1 (1).jpeg

I'll take a look at it again but on hand, the head doesn't look big in proportion to the body. I did notice though when taking a photo with my phone, the head was magnified and quite hard to capture a good angle. The jacket and coat seems heavily padded at the shoulder and upper back from what I recall. I do wonder if the body had less spaces on the shoulder joints and the padding reduced on the jacket and coat, will it still retain the nice silhouette of the coat version. Maybe they should have used two different bodies for the jail cell and coat version?

Back