1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man who started that story about viper lmao
Jon Deak...he started it by donating a super chat to Danoby's Queen studio tour live stream. They all laughed about it and then someone else posted a lengthy comment on that video regarding Viper and why he's a popular criminal in HK lol. Which I'm pretty sure was Jon's burner

How can Viper be a mastermind criminal for crying out loud, the guy looks about 12 years old. When did he commit these crimes, in kindergarten?

How can Viper be a mastermind criminal for crying out loud, the guy looks about 12 years old. When did he commit these crimes, in kindergarten?

fuhrman-10961e7f16e28540d381339d9ca9fdcbed0b6336.jpg

Rough transcript from real Hong Kong call to the local police station:

Member of public: Hi, I'd like to report an ongoing crime

Officer: What's the problem, neighborino?

Member of public: I just heard a blood-curdling scream near a local Hot Toys seller, so I rushed over and there lay before me the vendor with his kneecaps smashed. He couldn't speak he was in so much pain. Then the faint burning sensation of gasoline and fumes hit my nose and I could see the place was on fire.

Officer: Oh my.

Member of Public: The knee-less vendor, he's pointing, another toy vendor just over yonder that sells Asmus toys and sometimes but not always depending on time of year; Hasbro, is also alight! Oh my, I can see the assailant throwing flames all over the shop!

Officer: Oh my. Can you give a good description?

Member of Public: He appears to be 12 years old in size, I can't quite make out more than that...

Officer: You'll have to look harder!

Member of Public: The 12 year old appears to be wearing a hoodie with some kind of design on it, it's like a green thing, long curled and poised?

Officer: Oh my, like a wobbly Cucumber?

Member of Public: No, no... like a, some sort of... VIPER!

Officer: Oh my, hold the line. BOSS! IT'S VIPER! He's single handedly destroying the toys market RIGHT NOW!

Deaks sent me this.

Member of public: I just heard a blood-curdling scream near a local Hot Toys seller, so I rushed over and there lay before me the vendor with his kneecaps smashed. He couldn't speak he was in so much pain. Then the faint burning sensation of gasoline and fumes hit my nose and I could see the place was on fire.

Member of Public: The knee-less vendor, he's pointing, another toy vendor just over yonder that sells Asmus toys and sometimes but not always depending on time of year; Hasbro, is also alight! Oh my, I can see the assailant throwing flames all over the shop!

Member of Public: He appears to be 12 years old in size, I can't quite make out more than that...

Member of Public: The 12 year old appears to be wearing a hoodie with some kind of design on it, it's like a green thing, long curled and poised?

Officer: Oh my, hold the line. BOSS! IT'S VIPER! He's single handedly destroying the toys market RIGHT NOW!

Deaks sent me this.
Omg rotfl

Ps my laughing like no longer works, weird

Deaks sent me this.
I cant wait for the netflix special.. VIPER

Back