1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TrumpDebate_CNN.gif

These are quite literally one the worst photos I've seen of a figure. I can't tell if some of you guys are serious by judging the figure based on those photos lol
But thats the point I mean we have nothing to go on other than justins reviews and two event displays so far and that quick video in the dark but yet non of it has reassured us beyond any doubt that our jokors are on point.

And there is a lot of doubt going around I would think Inart would go out of there way to inspire confidence in there product by now

Many of you clearly have never futzed a figure or adjusted rooted hair before. It makes the difference between looking like crap and looking incredible. There doesn't need to be any more waiting on pins and needles for what the product is going to look like. They already released a video of the production figures. It's done. Watch the video. That's what you're getting. I don't even know what half of you are talking about at this point. Have you owned any 1/6 figures before? Have you seen how a figure can look bad in a certain photo due to lighting or pose? JUST LOOK AT THE VIDEO WHO CARES WHAT ANY ADDITIONAL PHOTO LOOKS LIKE. With futzing you can get your figure to look exactly like that.

1666798489074.png

1666798506899.png

The sculpted hair came out nice. Why am I suddenly feeling it might be safer to downgrade to premium?

No Hando that is the devil speaking

I've ordered a sculpted 2-pack and feel ok with these. The sculpts look pretty decent for the sculpted versions, obviously lacking some of the realism of the rooted ones.

If anyone wants to part with their interrogation room sculpt, rooted or sculpted, let me know. I can help offset your costs ;)

Many of you clearly have never futzed a figure or adjusted rooted hair before. It makes the difference between looking like crap and looking incredible. There doesn't need to be any more waiting on pins and needles for what the product is going to look like. They already released a video of the production figures. It's done. Watch the video. That's what you're getting. I don't even know what half of you are talking about at this point. Have you owned any 1/6 figures before? Have you seen how a figure can look bad in a certain photo due to lighting or pose? JUST LOOK AT THE VIDEO WHO CARES WHAT ANY ADDITIONAL PHOTO LOOKS LIKE. With futzing you can get your figure to look exactly like that.

View attachment 604723

Nobody is denying that lighting and futzing makes a big difference

But you are putting all your confidence on a maybe. Your saying that MAYBE it is only the lighting and futzing. But what if it isnt? Thats a fair question to ask.

That production video is the best look we had so far but it is very obscure

Some actual photos of the figures at the event. Not whatever the hell those previous photos are. :cuckoo:

Looks to be the sculpted hair version for this event, which is looking great. Tempted to get 1 sculpted version on the side.

98iRBDo.jpg
NpAUXcE.jpg
7HJf23W.jpg
Oh hell yes, these look incredible. And i wasn't judging at all, i was saying that it didn't look good, but the whole photo looked terrible. These look great, and really show the difference that good lighting makes. Sculpted hair sitting figure looks so good, which was the one we hadn't really seen clear pictures of before

Last edited:
Yeah, I feel confident in Joker. Even in that terrible video, the Jokers look amazing all lined up behind that guy.
That terrible videos lighting is so bad, jokers face is as white as the face melting off in your profile lol, and also looked about as good as it. But they really do look great all lined up. And when they said hopefully in the next month to ship them...I'm so hyped now!

Even if the cape was great, people would still want to plop down $20, $50 on a custom cape. It’s such a bizarre phenomenon.

That DX19 cape is very, very nice. It tabs in easily, has a nice flow and drape, etc. etc. When I first opened it, I half expected it to be like the DX02, DX12 and Armory capes, which were stiff atrocities. The DX19 cape was far and away better. I felt the same way about the Enterbay QS Batman. Everyone made it seem like that cape was awful. I got it, put on the magnetic clips and couldn’t get over how nice it was and how it compliments the figure.

Batman’s cape in the Nolan movies isn’t very elaborate. It always looked like a kid that took his mom’s black velvet dining room table cloth and tied it around his neck. It doesn’t have a distinct look like the intricately textured and scalloped Burton/Schumacher capes. It’s literally a black superhero cape, nothing fancy no matter what the “memory fabric” bs exposition conjures up.
I completely agree with you. I liked the EB cape as well for the short time I had that figure. And I like the DX19 cape too. If you take your time to insert into the slots so it doesn't bunch up on the shoulders, it lays pretty flat like it should. I always liked the tab in feature to secure the cape instead of just forcing as much fabric into the slots so that it will hopefully not fall out like a lot of the custom capes were/are.

Unless Inart suck at posing their own displays, I think the real Jokors will be us with expecting to get a good body in proportion. Makes me worry for Batman.

EDIT: Nah, Batman looks amazing.
I mean HT and Sideshow convention teams tend to suck at posing their own displays, so it's not hard to image that InArt would follow that trend :lol

Wow this looks shocking, the outfit/body must of changed because that looks nothing like the promo.

Problem is body swapping isn't an option because of the design. I'm now really starting to doubt paying mine off.
I’ve been saying this since we’ve seen the production figures, among all the other details I don’t like about it, yet everyone seems to be in denial to the effect of calling customs a 0.001% bump in accuracy.

I must say I'm starting to feel differently about the deluxe the more I look at it. I'm not seeing the figure they sold me on in any of these photographs. I'd hate to lose my deposit, but there's no way I'm dropping a grand on this unless they prove otherwise before they roll them out.

Back