1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we're all at an impasse. We need to have one for ourself in hand to really see how much of an upgrade these are or not, whether it's worth being hyped for future releases or not.

Inart really haven't been great at demonstrating their production pieces. No idea why they don't go the same root that JND and Daniel does, static shot in frame with a presenter and natural room lighting showing in detail.

I genuinely can't get that excited for anything else they have until I see what they've done with Joker.
Joker is unfair measuring stick. Even if this release is below expectations they could still knock it out of the park the other releases. The joker inherently is one of the hardest figures to make in 1/6. Several layers of clothes, a jacket that almost no one has been able to make well in 1/6 without it looking like a bathrobe, rooted hair which many customizers don't even do well. It is the mount everest of 1/6 figures. Even if this thing sucks there batman could still be way better than the hot toys version because it doesn't have nearly as a high a difficulty bar.

Joker is unfair measuring stick. Even if this release is below expectations they could still knock it out of the park the other releases. The joker inherently is one of the hardest figures to make in 1/6. Several layers of clothes, a jacket that almost no one has been able to make well in 1/6 without it looking like a bathrobe, rooted hair which many customizers don't even do well. It is the mount everest of 1/6 figures. Even if this thing sucks there batman could still be way better than the hot toys version because it doesn't have nearly as a high a difficulty bar.
I reckon they'll do a great job. All other attempts of it (besides customs) just get it wrong. Especially the outfit. And any 3rd party headsculpts with rooted hair look like cheap barbie dolls but inarts actually looks good. And the outfit looks great this time too.

Woah, they have the Dark Knight license? I love that movie.
:lol

I know their wording has been confusing, but I wonder if they put that on the list b/c they want a global license rather than the China region only license they currently have.
Very well said. The TDK Joker=Everest analogy is probably the best way to put it. Indiana Jones is up there for some collectors as well.

My main hope for their TDK Batman figure would be:
  • Better cowl and mouth pieces than their 1/3 statue
  • separate shoulder pads
  • Fuller neck
  • more hand choices than the few that HT has been giving us since the MMS71 that are better scaled
  • full array of accessories- back pack, sticky bomb gun, grapnel gun, two belts, tool he used to cut the brick out of the wall. Probably more little gadgets I can’t remember that would be neat to include
  • While I personally didn’t have an issue with the DX19 cape I know many did so a better cape I guess as well
So, basically all the things that have been customized on the DX19 and then some.

Last edited:
I shouldn’t even be thinking this so soon, but I hope InArt’ll do a Bank Robber Joker at some point - if for no reason other than getting a Joker head with this expression.

DA1B8FFC-66E9-4272-8419-5E82A3B07518.jpeg

Still hoping for the best with this, though. Is there any release date for it yet? Was that photo with the packaging them unboxing for the show or someone got it early? Even that was confusing.

:lol

I know their wording has been confusing, but I wonder if they put that on the list b/c they want a global license rather than the China region only license they currently have.

Very well said. The TDK Joker=Everest analogy is probably the best way to put it. Indiana Jones is up there for some collectors as well.

My main hope for their TDK Batman figure would be:
  • Better cowl and mouth pieces than their 1/3 statue
  • separate shoulder pads
  • Fuller neck
  • more hand choices than the few that HT has been giving us since the MMS71 that are better scaled
  • full array of accessories- back pack, sticky bomb gun, grapnel gun, two belts, tool he used to cut the brick out of the wall. Probably more little gadgets I can’t remember that would be neat to include
  • While I personally didn’t have an issue with the DX19 cape I know many did so a better cape I guess as well
So, basically all the things that have been customized on the DX19 and then some.

Even if the cape was great, people would still want to plop down $20, $50 on a custom cape. It’s such a bizarre phenomenon.

That DX19 cape is very, very nice. It tabs in easily, has a nice flow and drape, etc. etc. When I first opened it, I half expected it to be like the DX02, DX12 and Armory capes, which were stiff atrocities. The DX19 cape was far and away better. I felt the same way about the Enterbay QS Batman. Everyone made it seem like that cape was awful. I got it, put on the magnetic clips and couldn’t get over how nice it was and how it compliments the figure.

Batman’s cape in the Nolan movies isn’t very elaborate. It always looked like a kid that took his mom’s black velvet dining room table cloth and tied it around his neck. It doesn’t have a distinct look like the intricately textured and scalloped Burton/Schumacher capes. It’s literally a black superhero cape, nothing fancy no matter what the “memory fabric” bs exposition conjures up.

Last edited:

The Thailand event is happening/just happened and the owner of the venue (?) did the above stream. I dunno why Inart once again didn't do their own stream and haven't updated their fb and didn't point anyone in the direction of this stream before it happened, but there's some video there.

EDIT: it's hard to hear but at around 16:14 I think the representative says Joker is shipping soon: 'expected to ship either end of this month, or actually no sorry beginning (?) of November' - which we didn't know, right?

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2022-10-26 at 2.17.47 PM.png

image_c3aa605b-556b-4828-bd9d-e87015bd576b_1024x1024.jpg

Unless Inart suck at posing their own displays, I think the real Jokors will be us with expecting to get a good body in proportion. Makes me worry for Batman.

EDIT: Nah, Batman looks amazing.

Aragorn looks pretty solid, needs a bit more work. I think the figures anounced after Joker look like they've had better work achieved on them.

Really itching to see a proper release with someone like Jedha who can pose well with good clear views.

View attachment 604683

Unless Inart suck at posing their own displays, I think the real Jokors will be us with expecting to get a good body in proportion. Makes me worry for Batman.

Man that looks awful!! And that is the one they have at the event it should be posted at its best. I am definitely worried here guys

The lighting there looks brighter than Justin's. Hard to make out any detail.

View attachment 604683

Inart probably suck at posing that figure. It doesn't look like that in justins video. But the lighting here looks so over blown it's hard to make out any details. It definitely isn't a good look though...makes it looks like a stiff piece of cardboard

Lighting futzing and whatever.. the bottom line is I am definitely feeling worried here from what they keep showing us

Is this still what Im getting in this pack or what

Screenshot_2022-10-26-17-44-56-60_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg

Lighting futzing and whatever.. the bottom line is I am definitely feeling worried here from what they keep showing us

Is this still what Im getting in this pack or what

View attachment 604710
No one knows lol. It's so frustrating there are no good in hand pics to reassure anyone at the moment. The next video we see of these figures may as well be filmed in 360p with even worse lighting than what we saw there

View attachment 604683

These are quite literally one the worst photos I've seen of a figure. I can't tell if some of you guys are serious by judging the figure based on those photos lol

Back