1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F94DCE54-09B3-478E-8B7B-C5EE7716E2B9.jpeg

I got this sculpt from Mike Yuan back in July. Both him and yuan studio offer great work. I’m still getting the inart deluxe. If it comes out underwhelming to the collectors who are used to custom work you can always sell the set off and commission a sculpt. Not everyone wants to spend custom money on one headsculpt so they’ll likely be in the market for one of these sets instead. Can’t go wrong either way imo.

View attachment 603284
I got this sculpt from Mike Yuan back in July. Both him and yuan studio offer great work. I’m still getting the inart deluxe. If it comes out underwhelming to the collectors who are used to custom work you can always sell the set off and commission a sculpt. Not everyone wants to spend custom money on one headsculpt so they’ll likely be in the market for one of these sets instead. Can’t go wrong either way imo.
Do you mind sharing what you paid for it? You can message me privately if it makes you comfortable

@Wor-Gar That particular sculpt I sent is sold out. No idea what it cost tho

The thing is with the custom stuff is if you are not deep in it you will miss out on all the good stuff. Everytime I see something I like it turns out it sold out a month before :(

So Mike Yuan is Yuan____Studio?
Not sure why no one has just linked you their page.

https://www.instagram.com/yuan____studio/
I don't think I'll ever pay a grand or more just for a sculpt. At least with Inarts package, we're getting 2 full figures with 2 different rooted sculpts for the price. Just can't justify paying that much for a single sculpt, as tempted as I've been throughout the years.

https://instagram.com/yuan____studio?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Unfortunately it looks like commissions are closed. Does anyone know what he charges for a headsculpt? 600? 1000? 10000? 😬
Never commissioned him so I can't say for sure but based on resale prices I'd estimate them to be around 500-700 for painted and root. Considering the quality you're getting with him, I think it's a reasonable price

Never commissioned him so I can't say for sure but based on resale prices I'd estimate them to be around 500-700 for painted and root. Considering the quality you're getting with him, I think it's a reasonable price
That's not counting the price of the sculpt as well, which is more than likely in the 200-300 range. Comes out close to a grand for just the sculpt painted and rooted.

That's not counting the price of the sculpt as well, which is more than likely in the 200-300 range. Comes out close to a grand for just the sculpt painted and rooted.
Yeah, I'd personally gladly pay that. You're paying for the quality that you're getting for. Plus 750 is around the average for a custom Ledger sculpt (painted & rooted). I paid around that for the Jaxon 1/4 sculpt and it was underwhelming to say the least, but that was back when I started the custom realm

Not sure why no one has just linked you their page.

https://www.instagram.com/yuan____studio/
I don't think I'll ever pay a grand or more just for a sculpt. At least with Inarts package, we're getting 2 full figures with 2 different rooted sculpts for the price. Just can't justify paying that much for a single sculpt, as tempted as I've been throughout the years.
I sent the link the page before ☝️

If the sculpt was available now for that and I wasn't tight on a budget now because of different things I would definitely go for it. I would make it the only exception for a sculpt I would pay that much for

I’m excited for this figure. I think it looks great, even in Justin’s review. That rooted interrogation sculpt is insane.

Some customs definitely beat it, but that would be a whole other realm of spending - one I don’t feel comfortable delving into.

We need to see the suspenders fully!
Agreed. I'm excited as well.

While I do agree that some customs beat it (as they should given their prices), I do think it's a little unfair to compare this figure set - 2 full figures with clothing, rooted hair and PERS, full dio with real wood/metal materials, full array of accessories for $1k- to very limited custom where the fully painted and haired sculpts alone get into the $1k range

Last edited:
Agreed. I'm excited as well.

While I do agree that some customs beat is (as they should given their prices), I do think it's a little unfair to compare this figure set - 2 full figures with clothing, rooted hair and PERS, full dio with real wood/metal materials, full array of accessories for $1k- to very limited custom where the fully painted and haired sculpts alone get into the $1k range
Yup nobody is expecting that level of quality on a mass produced figure

If the Inart in hand looks like the pictures that I saw when bought it then I will be very happy

I wish the hit me sculpt showed more skin tone I mean if your going to make a clean sculpt and a messy sculpt then you should go messy all the way with the messy one

Back