1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If JND has any say in it, that redhead’s finna max out your credit card.
Fr fr that firehead deadass gonna be bussin and my card will be capped no cap on gawd.

I don't actually know if Western/Anglosphere Zoomers really talk like this, but I have a ton of fun using those words. No cap.

Kidding aside, I am interested in seeing what JND is cooking, but if it's even more expensive Batmen, then I'm indifferent to the whole thing.

Fr fr that firehead deadass gonna be bussin and my card will be capped no cap on gawd.

I don't actually know if Western/Anglosphere Zoomers really talk like this, but I have a ton of fun using those words. No cap.

Kidding aside, I am interested in seeing what JND is cooking, but if it's even more expensive Batmen, then I'm indifferent to the whole thing.
No cap. Periodt

No cap. Periodt
Deadass word, G. Posers be like "what colour is your Bugatti" but I'm like "what brand is your Battinson dolly".

andrew-tate-top-g.gif

You think them shawties gonna be impressed with an ick HT Battinson? Plastic hair and all? That ain't the vibe. Lowkey, that **** is kinda mid tho fr. Rn it's all about that bussin InArt goat hair, but when JND shows off the actual human hair, SHEEEEESH! That drip finna be out of this world no cap.

Deadass word, G. Posers be like "what colour is your Bugatti" but I'm like "what brand is your Battinson dolly".

andrew-tate-top-g.gif

You think them shawties gonna be impressed with an ick HT Battinson? Plastic hair and all? That ain't the vibe. Lowkey, that **** is kinda mid tho fr. Rn it's all about that bussin InArt goat hair, but when JND shows off the actual human hair, SHEEEEESH! That drip finna be out of this world no cap.

I find this hilarious but also genuinely scares me as I do not understand a word of if. #old

I find this hilarious but also genuinely scares me as I do not understand a word of if. #old
I’m more scared that the Andrew Taint references aren’t sarcastic. Dudes basically a villain from Taken.

As for JND Platinum it’s just a once a year extra special statue starting with another Wonder Woman.

You better finna learn Boomer otherwise you'll be forever mid no bussin.

I’m more scared that the Andrew Taint references aren’t sarcastic. Dudes basically a villain from Taken.
Hatin on the Top G is pure cope and that's lowkey weak fr fr.

andrew-tate.gif

As for JND Platinum it’s just a once a year extra special statue starting with another Wonder Woman.
Well, I wasn't expecting much but it's good to know. JND only has DCEU products out anyhow, so I suppose by the time they get to making those figures, it'll be more Battflecks and Battinsons and Jokers.

andrew-tate-top-g.gif

Based.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Is there anywhere to pre-order this Joker now? Or am I too late into the game?
The only place I know of that is still selling the Joker is Sugo Toys who are based in Australia, however they don't have the rooted hair version.

Thanks! I guess at this point standard edition will work, mind if I ask do you know if they are reputable? And do they do business with US?

Well, at the risk of being torn to pieces, Toys Wonderland claim to still have it. Personally I ordered from them as I had a whole bunch of store credit I need to use up. Really need to find a regular Hong Kong supplier outside of TW for future InArt purchases though.

Just a little tease of how good the InArt Joker and Batman will match up together 😍

Attachments

• DC380089-D9CA-43A7-979A-AACCE7AD141B.jpeg
    DC380089-D9CA-43A7-979A-AACCE7AD141B.jpeg
    72.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 254D0610-A43E-452E-911D-C97172E37795.jpeg
    254D0610-A43E-452E-911D-C97172E37795.jpeg
    64.2 KB · Views: 0
  • EBFC9FF9-442F-4655-A261-60532B6020ED.jpeg
    EBFC9FF9-442F-4655-A261-60532B6020ED.jpeg
    86.4 KB · Views: 0
  • A5BD23D0-95B8-4964-968A-53079DE87D47.jpeg
    A5BD23D0-95B8-4964-968A-53079DE87D47.jpeg