1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I left his group a long time ago. He's one of the biggest tools I've encountered in the community. His inflated ego, and worse yet his hypocrisy..

One Sixth "Society" is anything but a community. You're not even allowed to have an opinion there because it's really just a front for him to build attention around himself and surround himself with yes men. It's the only place where he can derive any sense of validation (Because he controls everyones opinion).
One Sixth Society is his group, huh? Interesting. I left that group about a month ago. I posted a pic of something really innocent about another company’s figure or a figure on one of my custom stands or something like that and it got removed and I got warned about it. Seemed like a really closed minded group. Kinda reminded me of when SS started forcing changes here when the group was affiliated. I almost left then.

I still love my Hot Toys figure. One of my fondest collecting memories is of having it signed and getting to meet West, but goddamn. If these things turn out the way I think they will, I’d be remiss if I said I wouldn’t churn out for a West Batman and Ward Robin again. :lol
Yea, I've been rewatching the old show recently for background while working or customizing some stuff and it definitley makes me miss having not bought the HT versions.

Man, I remember that drama. lol. That was great entertainment.
I think I wasn't as active on the forum during that time so I only heard bits and pieces after the fact.
As much as I don’t care for Justin or Jedha, Deak is a whole other level of Machiavellian.
Yea, I've only ever heard negative things about him.

You're only allowed to say anything as long as you agree with him. Otherwise, your comments will get deleted.

So many people do this is so many areas of life. Forget the internet opening up the world, forget the multiverse, people create their own little bubbles to live in, a perfect echo chamber for non-growth and self-importance.

So many people do this is so many areas of life. Forget the internet opening up the world, forget the multiverse, people create their own little bubbles to live in, a perfect echo chamber for non-growth and self-importance.
very true. I don't even really comment on IG b/c I don't want to get berated by someone's legion of followers or the person themselves :lol

I think that's why this place is so great. We have some pretty great conversations here even if we don't all agree all the time. And unless we say something that's actually worth getting banned or having an infraction, it's usually pretty ok to give your opinion without getting 'canceled'

One Sixth Society is his group, huh? Interesting. I left that group about a month ago. I posted a pic of something really innocent about another company’s figure or a figure on one of my custom stands or something like that and it got removed and I got warned about it. Seemed like a really closed minded group. Kinda reminded me of when SS started forcing changes here when the group was affiliated. I almost left then.
Exactly my experience. Could be a regular innocent post about a stormtrooper you just bought and you're excited to share. But if Deak doesn't like Star Wars.. he's going to take it down.

He really works at Sideshow? Do you know for how long?
A couple of years now. From around the time he got Susan sacked. Whether it’s official employment or in a “consultancy” role I don’t know. I’m sure he claims he doesn’t work for them… which when translated from Deak speak to normal human language means he does.

Would you believe a word this man says?

0C2A2315-D254-44C2-9F81-73E691708E23.jpeg

A couple of years now. From around the time he got Susan sacked. Whether it’s official employment or in a “consultancy” role I don’t know. I’m sure he claims he doesn’t work for them… which when translated from Deak speak to normal human language means he does.

Would you believe a word this man says?

View attachment 595082
Lol! Interesting. About two years ago I had several eBay ads running with custom display stands listed. In the listing I stated they were “for 1/6 Sideshow and Hot Toys figures”. Been selling this way on eBay for years. Out of the blue I get a message from eBay saying that Sideshow Collectibles filed a complaint so eBay shut every ad down. Coincidence? I think not. 😄 I promptly moved all my business to Etsy.

Lol! Interesting. About two years ago I had several eBay ads running with custom display stands listed. In the listing I stated they were “for 1/6 Sideshow and Hot Toys figures”. Been selling this way on eBay for years. Out of the blue I get a message from eBay saying that Sideshow Collectibles filed a complaint so eBay shut every ad down. Coincidence? I think not. 😄 I promptly moved all my business to Etsy.
Wow, that’s really bad, sorry to hear that. There’s no such as coincidence when the Deakster’s around. Well there you go we Scooby Dooed that one.

Yea, I've been rewatching the old show recently for background while working or customizing some stuff and it definitley makes me miss having not bought the HT versions.

I think I wasn't as active on the forum during that time so I only heard bits and pieces after the fact.

Yea, I've only ever heard negative things about him.
Yeah, people on youtube were discussing what's going happening with Susan vs Deak. And then this drama also may have had something to do with Susan dating this youtuber that is friends with Justin, and I think this is the reason why Justin took out almost all his Sideshow figures from his collection, as he sided with Susan and his friend.

...and then, Susan and that youtuber broke up, and now you have videos on what happened, and I remember that youtuber posting videos explaining his side of the story...

Man, I was like that Michael Jackson eating popcorn gif, when all this was happening. Good stuff. :lol

Last edited:
Sounds a lot like the level Justin is getting to. You're only allowed to say anything as long as you agree with him. Otherwise, your comments will get deleted.
Yeah, unfortunately I unsubscribed from his channel due to this. Love the detail on the reviews but, compared to his earlier reviews, seems very biased now

Now they are thanking Toys Wonderland lool! At least deak will be fuming right now

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-08-19-13-22-00-51_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-19-13-22-00-51_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    221.3 KB · Views: 0
I saw that just a minute ago - according to Kit they're telling people that they didn't approve of what Toys Wonderland are saying, released a statement pertaining to TWLand and now thanking them for a video. Strange.

Yeah, unfortunately I unsubscribed from his channel due to this. Love the detail on the reviews but, compared to his earlier reviews, seems very biased now
Not sure he’s even the same guy, in the early days I swear he used to be Australian with an Australian accent, he all of a sudden became American complete with baseball metaphors.

I guess there’s lots of work from the ”YouTuber”

Hot toys gave him a big punch on face so he can’t lose Queen

Queen really need better internal communication

I asked John from Queen and:

AF5DEA18-02A4-40F3-BB6F-7D08223E0B27.jpeg

Anyways, time will tell what’s going on

Let’s see how these 1st batch thing works with Free Shipping Worldwide (45-60 business days)

Back