1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm salivating at the possibilities. People were right. 4 figures in and I will have to throw my hot toys in the trash. I didn't believe it at first but it's looking like it.

On the plus side, if they do a great job, having these 4 on display is gonna look amazing. :panic:

52294858439_3e490a2ecb_o_d.png
52294032745_0591f64436_k_d.jpg

Mixed universe perfection!

All I know is that if this **** tanks, it’s gonna break me because I am more excited about this hobby than I’ve been in forever. Even with Hot Toys, my attention was very much an assembly line where it was like “THIS IS SO COOL, now onto the next one.” Somehow, seeing Batman’s got me even more excited for The Joker. I’m looking through all the pics again and oohing and ahhhing and I’m like really, really ******* excited in a way that I haven’t been in a long while.

So, if all that excitement goes bust and I wind up out 200 bucks because these things look horrible? We’re talking catastrophic disillusionment. Like “there is no Santa Claus” disappointment. :lol

Take comfort in the fact that they know they have to nail this if they want to be taken seriously.

Those early production pics put my mind at ease

This too!

I'm hoping that these turn out pretty close to the proto.

Another thing I'm hoping for is that these are actually in 1/6 scale and the size of these things isn't constantly changing like Hot Toys.

Hey @Kit Chen this guy jon deak is lumping you in with toys wonderland and warning people about buying from your store on his pathetic Facebook group.. Guys got a bad rep in the community. Hes a massive hot toys shill and I'm pretty sure hes on sideshows payroll just thought you would want to know cause I for one am fed up with this guy lol
IMG_20220818_220619.jpg
IMG_20220818_220648.jpg

On the plus side, if they do a great job, having these 4 on display is gonna look amazing. :panic:

52294858439_3e490a2ecb_o_d.png
52294032745_0591f64436_k_d.jpg
Can’t wait for the Bale Batman and Bruce Wayne + Phoenix Joker and Arthur Fleck. It’ll give so many cool display options. I want to display Pattinson Bruce Wayne and Arthur Fleck together, and Phoenix Joker and Battinson.

Hey @Kit Chen this guy jon deak is lumping you in with toys wonderland and warning people about buying from your store on his pathetic Facebook group.. Guys got a bad rep in the community. Hes a massive hot toys shill and I'm pretty sure hes on sideshows payroll just thought you would want to know cause I for one am fed up with this guy lolView attachment 595068View attachment 595069
He’s basically telling people not to buy any Inart figure because they are available in china only…

Jon Deak used to buy 3rd party stuff before, he approached me for interview few years back

Everyone is bias in the business world

Glad he still remember my store although he can’t spell the name

Didn't Jon Deak get Susan from Sideshow fired? She used to do a lot of the unboxing video and what not for them and then all of sudden vanished. I remember hearing one of the big 1/6 Facebook group ppl got her fired and the name Jon Deak sounds familiar in that regard. Either way, he should go step on a Lego :cautious:

Didn't Jon Deak get Susan from Sideshow fired? She used to do a lot of the unboxing video and what not for them and then all of sudden vanished. I remember hearing one of the big 1/6 Facebook group ppl got her fired and the name Jon Deak sounds familiar in that regard.
From what I hear that is correct. He is literally the opposite of everything this community is about.

All I know is that if this **** tanks, it’s gonna break me because I am more excited about this hobby than I’ve been in forever. Even with Hot Toys, my attention was very much an assembly line where it was like “THIS IS SO COOL, now onto the next one.” Somehow, seeing Batman’s got me even more excited for The Joker. I’m looking through all the pics again and oohing and ahhhing and I’m like really, really ******* excited in a way that I haven’t been in a long while.

So, if all that excitement goes bust and I wind up out 200 bucks because these things look horrible? We’re talking catastrophic disillusionment. Like “there is no Santa Claus” disappointment. :lol
Forget about the deposit. I'll be heartbroken at the sheer notion that these things would turn out disappointing. But I'm hopeful.

Hey @Kit Chen this guy jon deak is lumping you in with toys wonderland and warning people about buying from your store on his pathetic Facebook group.. Guys got a bad rep in the community. Hes a massive hot toys shill and I'm pretty sure hes on sideshows payroll just thought you would want to know cause I for one am fed up with this guy lolView attachment 595068View attachment 595069
I left his group a long time ago. He's one of the biggest tools I've encountered in the community. His inflated ego, and worse yet his hypocrisy..

One Sixth "Society" is anything but a community. You're not even allowed to have an opinion there because it's really just a front for him to build attention around himself and surround himself with yes men. It's the only place where he can derive any sense of validation (Because he controls everyones opinion).

Forget about the deposit. I'll be heartbroken at the sheer notion that these things would turn out disappointing. But I'm hopeful.
Oh, make no mistake, while 200 bucks isn’t chump change for me, to know these things suck and I somehow won’t be out another…you know what? I’m not even gonna say that number. I thought it and it gives me the shakes.:lol Anyway, to know these things suck and I won’t be able to give them even more of my money for products that I desperately want (that’s better :lol) would be ******* awful.

I, too, am optimistic and those production pics are phenomenal and I’ve got faith, but yeah, it’s just one of those things where you never know until it’s in hand, so, here’s hoping.

Didn't Jon Deak get Susan from Sideshow fired? She used to do a lot of the unboxing video and what not for them and then all of sudden vanished. I remember hearing one of the big 1/6 Facebook group ppl got her fired and the name Jon Deak sounds familiar in that regard. Either way, he should go step on a Lego :cautious:
Man, I remember that drama. lol. That was great entertainment.

I left his group a long time ago. He's one of the biggest tools I've encountered in the community. His inflated ego, and worse yet his hypocrisy..

One Sixth "Society" is anything but a community. You're not even allowed to have an opinion there because it's really just a front for him to build attention around himself and surround himself with yes men. It's the only place where he can derive any sense of validation (Because he controls everyones opinion).
Sounds a lot like the level Justin is getting to. You're only allowed to say anything as long as you agree with him. Otherwise, your comments will get deleted.

I still love my Hot Toys figure. One of my fondest collecting memories is of having it signed and getting to meet West, but goddamn. If these things turn out the way I think they will, I’d be remiss if I said I wouldn’t churn out for a West Batman and Ward Robin again. :lol
Oh that’s awesome

Back