1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This has to be the worst rooted jail one I've seen. Would of sent that back for replacement. 😬

Sorry didn't see anything in that video except dirty fingers and bloody skin peeling off. :gah:

LyYGf7Q.png

Well, I took mine out of the box and I'm pretty impressed. I kept my expectations realistic--I never expected "custom quality" at a third of the price as I think some did--so the figure is about what I expected, maybe a little better.

The number one thing is that the suit, jacket, and body are all great. The jacket is the number one thing that sabotages most of the Jokers out there, and InArt got it right. Beyond that, all the small improvements over the Hot Toys standard do add up--the magnets, the superior packaging, superior instructions, diecast accessories--it feels more like a figure HT would have released ten years ago, not the figure they would release today.

The fact that InArt shipped this piece while HT shipped the QS019 without a box is wild. I hope InArt is able to acquire some global licenses because I imagine that's what will be required to put pressure on HT to stop cutting corners, and for the entire hobby to up it's game.

The fact that InArt shipped this piece while HT shipped the QS019 without a box is wild. I hope InArt is able to acquire some global licenses because I imagine that's what will be required to put pressure on HT to stop cutting corners, and for the entire hobby to up it's game.
Wait what. They're shipping it out without the box..? Hot Toys is clearly paying for Inarts sin for Jokers box size. :lol

Between the offensively bad Begins figure, the boxless QS019, and the fact that they only made one figure from The Batman, it really seems like Batman has fallen squarely into the B-tier on their priority list. I've forgiven plenty from the company over the last few years, but... No box? You can rest assured they won't be shipping any boxless Iron Man figures.

Really, I get that it's a recession and that business is surely down, but no box?

Yeah it’s just a brown “art box” shipper with foam inserts inside. No plastic bag, no color art box.
Between the offensively bad Begins figure, the boxless QS019, and the fact that they only made one figure from The Batman, it really seems like Batman has fallen squarely into the B-tier on their priority list. I've forgiven plenty from the company over the last few years, but... No box? You can rest assured they won't be shipping any boxless Iron Man figures.

Really, I get that it's a recession and that business is surely down, but no box?
Holy **** just saw an unboxing video of it. That probably doesn't even save them that much money since all they're doing is not printing a bunch of paper/cardboard boxes. For a $600 figure no less. :lol

Feels like you're buying from some shady used third party. Truly a bizarre company.

OSmR8Jz.jpg

Sorry didn't see anything in that video except dirty fingers and bloody skin peeling off. :gah:

LyYGf7Q.png

Yuck. I tend to pay attention to hands in general. I can't stand long untrimmed fingernails. Especially when they have dirt under them. 🤮 All of which I've seen before in video reviews. You'd think if you're gonna have a camera on your hands that we can see in HD you'd have them clean.

Man what the heck. I was expecting to get some free blu tack with my sculpts. Both had zero blu tack!

Also what is with the base instructions? They make it sound like you can take it apart and adjust the magnet positions but the whole thing seems completely sealed.

Yuck. I tend to pay attention to hands in general. I can't stand long untrimmed fingernails. Especially when they have dirt under them. 🤮 All of which I've seen before in video reviews. You'd think if you're gonna have a camera on your hands that we can see in HD you'd have them clean.
review spot has one of the worst hands in figure reviewing. gross

Holy **** just saw an unboxing video of it. That probably doesn't even save them that much money since all they're doing is not printing a bunch of paper/cardboard boxes. For a $600 figure no less. :lol

Feels like you're buying from some shady used third party. Truly a bizarre company.

OSmR8Jz.jpg
Wow! That looks like the same type of packaging Worldbox uses for their bodies, even the same type of styrofoam

Well now I know to trim my nails, speak ahem er … (English) and do my best attempt at a video review when I get my 2 pack premium in… oh the pressure to perform is daunting…

OSmR8Jz.jpg
This is also my first time seeing this..
I dont care about boxes but I'm really shocked. It is such an unrespectable presentation I dont think I ever saw something this bad even from a third party company. Wth

Do people only wash there hands when they have to record a video? 🤮

This is also my first time seeing this..
I dont care about boxes but I'm really shocked. It is such an unrespectable presentation I dont think I ever saw something this bad even from a third party company. Wth
I think the re-release of the tumbler was the same. No real art box. The brown shipper was the art box. I think the originals had an art box if I’m not mistaken

I think the re-release of the tumbler was the same. No real art box. The brown shipper was the art box. I think the originals had an art box if I’m not mistaken
I dont mind it for the vehicles because they come in large styrofoam inside and the presentation is still better. The delorean box still looks more respectable to me then this

Back