1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're Viper's boogers.

Anyway, I wonder if they're only found on the rooted versions. Where are the magnets supposed to be located for the cover?

They're Viper's boogers.

Anyway, I wonder if they're only found on the rooted versions. Where are the magnets supposed to be located for the cover?

The magnets should have been in the two slots that are circled. Looks like someone on the production line screwed up.
I wouldn't be happy finding BLU-TACK on a $1,000 figure set🧐

438399-1679689943170.jpg

how no one decided to bring it up how their figure has blu tack inside the head. beats me. that's an inherent flaw and IA should be held accountable if that's the case and cheap of them instead of using magnets. no licensed or unlicensed company should be using sticky tac to begin with when they have the resources to get pegs/magnets.

originally i thought it was some troll or someone was just stupid and decided to use blu tack (especially on a rooted hair sculpt, good luck if it gets stick in the hair)

The magnets should have been in the two slots that are circled. Looks like someone on the production line screwed up.
I wouldn't be happy finding BLU-TACK on a $1,000 figure set🧐

View attachment 629977

It's in the hair too. Time for InArt to go visit the factory if they're running out of magnets and putting that crap instead.

how no one decided to bring it up how their figure has blu tack inside the head. beats me. that's an inherent flaw and IA should be held accountable if that's the case and cheap of them instead of using magnets. no licensed or unlicensed company should be using sticky tac to begin with when they have the resources to get pegs/magnets.

originally i thought it was some troll or someone was just stupid and decided to use blu tack (especially on a rooted hair sculpt, good luck if it gets stick in the hair)

In hindsight, it is very unprofessional and worth getting pissed at. I initially thought it was a one off that whoever was assembling it used it as a temporary means while putting the figure together and subsequently forgot to remove it. Checking my purple coat rooted sculpt, the magnets are missing. The jail cell has them and no blue tack. @Kit Chen do you mind bringing this up to Queen Studios?

Inart did warned us there's a few "samples with blu tac" being packed into previous batch, they realize the situation too late so they tell us to be aware of this issue

If anyone got this ble tac sculpt from OSK, please drop us email to [email protected]

We will definitely get it fix with inart

Legend of the community, as always.

Wow, I really thought this tac/gate was a joke!
Well Iv futzed a bit with my coated version, steamed the coat a bit to get rid of any creasesz grenade rig was super easy to put on, just arrange it all on the figure before you remove it from packaging

Attachments

• 533E6C5C-B362-44D8-A10D-468ACE96BFDE.jpeg
    533E6C5C-B362-44D8-A10D-468ACE96BFDE.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • F55DC687-2B6B-4443-ACF4-E32C59C6E6D8.jpeg
    F55DC687-2B6B-4443-ACF4-E32C59C6E6D8.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Oh boy…just paid my invoice to KGH for my Premium…the cost with shipping was insane…I hope I don’t get buyers remorse when this arrives…
Sounds like I dodged an expensive bullet by paying upfront on day 1 before anyone knew how obscene the box was gonna be.

KG are probably recouping what they lost by undercharging people like me from people with deposit only orders.

Glad I did the same with The Batman All In set. God only knows how ridiculous that box is gonna be.

Back