1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is showing as delayed at the fedex location but I was surprised to see it on the doorstep tonight. 🙂 Initial impressions are good. I’ll spend a little time with it this evening and snap some pics.
Any chance you'll do a base for him? Maybe a black asphalt street based one? Hope yours came in one piece!

Any chance you'll do a base for him? Maybe a black asphalt street based one? Hope yours came in one piece!
I think I’ll do a few styles for him eventually. I got some rare earth magnets today that I’ll try and incorporate as well but, to be honest, I don’t think I’m gonna leave mine on display without a crotch cradle.

It’s time……

Attachments

• C65A01A0-85D2-4C11-97A5-F54AC2035A23.jpeg
    C65A01A0-85D2-4C11-97A5-F54AC2035A23.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 2
They look great!

Can't believe how common the "loose head in a jar" is though. Better than 50/50 you'll have at least one loose head. That sucks.

InArt better get that container fixed... and well before Batman and Gandalf. No way I want all that hair and beard mixing together like spaghetti.

Now no buttons! Jeez...

Someone keeping tabs on all the "irregularities"...?

Heads coming off "protection" posts
2 of the same head
2 pair of left arms
broken pistol
missing magnets
magnets coming unglued
no sleeve buttons

Are people missing the handcuffs?
Dont forget the two left hands also. There were duplicates for arns and hands

They look great!

Can't believe how common the "loose head in a jar" is though. Better than 50/50 you'll have at least one loose head. That sucks.

InArt better get that container fixed... and well before Batman and Gandalf. No way I want all that hair and beard mixing together like spaghetti.
If it happens to me it better be the jail head. Then I will destroy it and see if I can have another regular head

Last edited:
I think I’ll do a few styles for him eventually. I got some rare earth magnets today that I’ll try and incorporate as well but, to be honest, I don’t think I’m gonna leave mine on display without a crotch cradle.
I wonder if there is a way to add an attachment to the existing base to give it more support. Like somehow attaching a clear rod but keeping it subtle because I really like the design of the base but I dont trust it. I also wonder if I am willing to spend more after what I already pay for this

I'm tempted to try and "wash" off a little of the white paint on the jail Joker. Just around the hairline and some places on the face so some skin shows through.

Just not sure there's skin-colored plastic under there.

Jail Dio can fit in an unmodified detolf. All you gotta do is put it on the bottom shelf and move the shelf above as far forward as possible. Then slide the dio in between that gap and you’re good to go

Attachments

• CF5687F5-3CC2-49D4-A52E-CAEAA442B7D1.jpeg
    CF5687F5-3CC2-49D4-A52E-CAEAA442B7D1.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 919812EB-1C49-42F9-B042-6B4CC567D2D3.jpeg
    919812EB-1C49-42F9-B042-6B4CC567D2D3.jpeg
  • 519B8C6B-2851-4075-90DC-A9F0DA7B1C7C.jpeg
    519B8C6B-2851-4075-90DC-A9F0DA7B1C7C.jpeg
There’s definitely a sweet spot when it comes to the stand and even then there’s no way I’d leave it on there for display. Plus the fact it really limits the posing options when your restricted to one foot placement and finicky balance of the figure.
Even something as simple as the foot spacing on the regular stand can’t be done on the Inart stand.

Overall it’s very nice. Blows the HT DX11 out of the water IMO. Hand choices are my biggest disappointment so far on it.

0CCB6DC3-CBB5-4290-96AA-276EBC04C691.jpeg

8D16AF07-4755-475D-9F8D-6DE9ADB1A428.jpeg

Some of these rooted heads I'm not liking and some others I am. For me as long as I get a perfect regular head I wont even care if the jail head comes chipped. But I think I'm being too hopeful knowing my luck.

By the way here is a nice picture I found

IMG_20230317_042639.jpg

Back