1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’d say they should have used magnets to keep the heads in place in those but haven’t the magnets been falling out too? I imagine Viper sitting in as room with a nearly dried up bottle of superglue putting all these together…
Viper is baked from rooting 800 joker heads all by himself.. He probably cant tell the difference anymore between the glue bottle and the soap bottle

Heads banging around during shipping. So the key is to minimize travel time as much as possible.

Such a fancy container and it seems mostly useless. Although, I suppose we've only heard about one "nose rub" so far.

Heads banging around during shipping. So the key is to minimize travel time as much as possible.

Such a fancy container and it seems mostly useless. Although, I suppose we've only heard about one "nose rub" so far.
True it maybe was a better idea just to have it come on the body

I’d say they should have used magnets to keep the heads in place in those but haven’t the magnets been falling out too? I imagine Viper sitting in as room with a nearly dried up bottle of superglue putting all these together…
most artists use sticky tack to secure rooted heads inside boxes, i dont think a magnet will be strong enough to keep it secure during shipping. god knows how many people toss or kick boxes around

Its as if Inart really wants to make it difficult for people outside of hong kong to get this figure. The big box. The heads the fall off during transports
Instead of a soft post behind the head, the soft post should come down on top of the head when you close the container. Then, it ain't going nowhere.

Make it so, InArt.
That is exactly what I thought the first time they showed it from a long time ago

Mines arriving tomorrow and I'm nervous with all these issues.

Regarding the sculpt it would be easier for both to put the head on the body especially with the tie. However I do like the containers, think they are pretty neat.

Small little QC they could have done to prevent this issue, a single layer of clear paper around the head before sticking it to the magnet, then if it comes off and bangs around at least you have the paint somewhat protected from spots and scuffs.

I think this is more on the person that packaged the heads. Mine was tightly secured to the peg and was somewhat difficult to pull away from.

BTW, I haven't checked but there was supposed to be diecast cuffs included if the PO was done within 3 days or something, wasn't there?

I think this is more on the person that packaged the heads. Mine was tightly secured to the peg and was somewhat difficult to pull away from.

BTW, I haven't checked but there was supposed to be diecast cuffs included if the PO was done within 3 days or something, wasn't there?
Same with mine. Rather difficult to get off the posts.

And yes, the handcuffs should be in one of the circular spaces under the feet of the second body without the coat, sealed in one of the white baggies.

D7AD24C2-85F3-4BCA-8EBF-B105A714447A.jpeg

My small issue. No buttons on wrist. Glue marks there but no buttons Nothing in the bag either. Anyone know if these little black buttons can be purchased from like a Michaels? It’s small issue but kinda OCD lol and these aren’t hot toys prices. Other than that tiny issue I have no complaints. I think Inart did an amazing job. I’ve collected statues so the bigger box is not an issue, to me it’s more premium. I think there’s very few pictures that actually do this figure Justice when it comes to the head sculpt and tailoring.

Last edited:
Now no buttons! Jeez...

Someone keeping tabs on all the "irregularities"...?

Heads coming off "protection" posts
2 of the same head
2 pair of left arms
broken pistol
missing magnets
magnets coming unglued
no sleeve buttons

Are people missing the handcuffs?

Last edited:
Back