1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to bring up in this thread but is there known plans for an Inart Dark Knight Batman or is trying to get a DX19 my best option

Sorry to bring up in this thread but is there known plans for an Inart Dark Knight Batman or is trying to get a DX19 my best option
Yes, they plan on making TDK Batman as well. I think their original eta on a preview was Q2 of next year if I remember correctly.

As December inches closer, I wonder when we'll hear about those "limited" 1st release Jokers?
True. there's been no peep about those at all. However, I don't mind waiting longer b/c of the holidays. I don't feel like dropping that cash right now if I can help it. And I would rather them take their time making sure they all look as good as possible rather than rushing to hit a deadline.

Is this thread still about Joker?
Screenshot_2022-11-16-23-11-08-78_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.jpg

True. there's been no peep about those at all. However, I don't mind waiting longer b/c of the holidays. I don't feel like dropping that cash right now if I can help it. And I would rather them take their time making sure they all look as good as possible rather than rushing to hit a deadline.
Yeah if this doesn't come out this month. You probably can bet it won't be coming out until at least February. From what I remember China shuts down many things during New Year Holiday and even worse for their Chinese New Year, which is just right after in January this year (2023 I mean). Borders will be closed and all that if it's released during this time, don't expect yours to ship until at least February if you're living overseas

They said they were making one but they said a lot of things. They barely scratched the surface of everything they said they would do

Yeah if this doesn't come out this month. You probably can bet it won't be coming out until at least February. From what I remember China shuts down many things during New Year Holiday and even worse for their Chinese New Year, which is just right after in January this year (2023 I mean). Borders will be closed and all that if it's released during this time, don't expect yours to ship until at least February if you're living overseas
I would be worried about the package getting lost in transit. This happens a lot in the holidays. I lost a figure myself before in december

Yes, they plan on making TDK Batman as well. I think their original eta on a preview was Q2 of next year if I remember correctly.

Have they confirmed anywhere it’s TDK? It’s a good assumption to go with Joker but just wondered if they had actually stated this.

Have they confirmed anywhere it’s TDK? It’s a good assumption to go with Joker but just wondered if they had actually stated this.
Could be begins. I would love the training version from begins as a 2 pack

Back