1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly, even if InArt got the SW/Marvel licenses, I don't think there'd be many figures I'd upgrade, so it wouldn't really be a problem for me. SW-Wise I've already trimmed my wants to ~15 characters, inclduing pipe dreams like KOTOR fgures. I like too many things to go deep in with D-Listers and Troopers in any property, meaning that I stick with the big names. So were IA to come on the scene in 2029 with their rooted hair and extra high price points (which will have already risen by then across the board) I'd only upgrade (or buy directly from IA were they to share the licence with HT akin to how the Battinson thing is going down now):
  • Vader plus a rooted ROTS Anakin
  • ROTS Palpatine, maybe, as I feel they could really knock it out of the park going by their Pennywise
  • MK III Iron Man and a Jericho suit Stark
  • Doctor Strange (whatever suit I end up liking the most)
  • Doctor Doom with extra premium diecast armour, real leather a metal throne and whatever other crazy things they could add
  • Raimi-Man if they found a way to not have the seams, ugly sleeves, etc because the HT one really looks like an oversized Mezco
  • I'd say a Kang too, but I already hate the casting so I'd need an extra IA Bale head to swap and miss out on whatever upgrades the IA version would have helmet/face wise
  • Wonder Woman, but from the videogame, rooted hair, real leather, ancient marble ruins as a base and everything
Probably a couple more I can't think of now. But yeah, I wouldn't be in any rush. I'd just set up a new shelf for my "all-time favourites" and have them all be IA. I like quite a few characters enough to pay this scale's prices, but there aren't that many that I'd pay upwards of 500$ for. I'll buy a Loki and a Wanda in HT forms to fill up the space of my Sorcerer Shelf, but paying 500$... unlikely. As it stands I'm more interested in seeing IA do something like a 500$ book-accurate Conan or Dredd than I am about upgrading it all to an ultra-high new standard.

If InArt do Star Wars then I’d upgrade everything with a headsculpt and make do with all the helmeted characters and troopers I already have.

I hope InArt never get any Disney license or DC will once again be an afterthought as they have been with Hot Toys the last ten years.

Would be nice if they could do the pre Disney Spider-Man stuff, especially Raimi verse, but that's the extent of any Marvel I'd like to see.

Yup, those production batch photos have got me pumped.

I got the sculpted two pack and rooted two pack so I actually hope all 4 headsculpts look unique as far as paint goes. That will be really cool.

So excited.

Damn. You're really going for it. I didn't see you around when all the hype first dropped and wasn't even sure if you were interested. I got the double rooted set & the single set. I actually really like the way the sculpted hair looked so I was curious. However, I'm certainly selling half of the rooted set - but only until it appreciates to a favorable degree. 😁

Super late to this…

Anyone order figures from Maxnut Studio? I know they’re legit for custom headsculpts, but how about full figures?

Are any other sites (KG, OSK) expected to get a small amount in stock once this starts shipping?

BB/BCS are IMO not doll material.

Yes, the shows are the best thing to happen to television since The Wire, but they will essentially be dolls with clothes.

I'll take a statue, that's for sure.

Last edited:
Maybe more inart previews or the batman that's supposedly dropping this month will help

To those who missed the preorder window

We estimated small quantity for sale when the figure is released
Super late to this…

Anyone order figures from Maxnut Studio? I know they’re legit for custom headsculpts, but how about full figures?

Are any other sites (KG, OSK) expected to get a small amount in stock once this starts shipping?

FDBF516C-4EE4-46D6-9C5C-7C26E7DC5349.png

I think I’m going to do it, I’m going to buy the standard version when it comes out. I like the rooted but it’s over 1k, I’m just trying to display the coated version personally. Sculpted hair also is nice so I can’t wait haha.

How will we get notified when there's a sale? I don't see the item on the website anymore. Thank you.
It won't be back on the website until it's in-stock most likely. When I used Facebook, Kit would normally make a post after invoices have been sent saying "3 left in-stock" or something to that effect with a link to the item on his website.

Back