1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - LOTR Figures Wishlist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, it's good to show interest, I messaged them before and they always replied. The more people ask for the more they know as they said in that interview, they have someone paid to answer and keep track of requests.

REALLY hope we get Sauron after the Fellowship.

I think someone else said this but if you get Frodo you have to get Sam. And if you get Legolas you have to get Gimli. And it just goes on and on. I would personally add to that if you have Gandalf the White you kinda have to have Shadowfax as well. Many of these characters are one with their horses so to speak.

I think someone else said this but if you get Frodo you have to get Sam. And if you get Legolas you have to get Gimli. And it just goes on and on. I would personally add to that if you have Gandalf the White you kinda have to have Shadowfax as well. Many of these characters are one with their horses so to speak.
Yeah, I can't imagine a display having Frodo and not Sam, they are together most of the way through the trilogy.

Yeah, I can't imagine a display having Frodo and not Sam, they are together most of the way through the trilogy.
I'm displaying Frodo with a few Nazgul and Aragorn for that Weathertop scene. Sam was obviously there along with Merry and Pippin but they're not essential IMO.

I’ll be happy if we can just get a full Fellowship. Bad guys and other characters are nice but I’d rather they get to Pippin than a Ringwraith. The line will never be ‘complete.’ Having a complete set of the Fellowship is the closest we could get to a complete something, unless you just buy 9 of the same Ringwraiths :lol

Sauron, Sauraman, Gollum, Nazgûl, etc are all nice and if made I’d be sorely tempted, no doubt but I don’t see any of them as necessary at this point. Each to their own or course but having a Sauron and no Sam to go with a Frodo would seem like such a loss.

As expensive as these figures are, I want a sense of connectivity and display ability with them. The Fellowship would be breathtaking together. Gandalf, Aragorn, Legolas, and a Nazgûl would feel just odd to me as a LotR display. There would feel like elements are missing.

I’ve got Gandalf and Aragorn on order on faith the rest is the Fellowship is coming. If they ultimately don’t happen, I might eventually sell them off as I’d rather have a unified collection here than a haphazard one. I realize that’s a bit of an extreme approach. Gandalf could have represented the series on his own but once that amazing Aragorn happened it became an all or nothing situation for me.

I’ve never forwarded through a second of LOTR.
If I want to watch any part of it, I will watch all the extended editions in order. They deserve nothing less.
I unfortunately have during Hobbit:The Battle of the Five Armies,but if you mean LOTR,than yes...watch every morsel of it.
Visually stunning,emotional,humorous and spectacular.
Soundtrack is up there with the OT.

I'm actually surprised so many people are into an eventual Sauron figure. Not only he would be huge and expensive, both qualities putting him out of my preferences, but he only appears in armor like 1 minute, the rest is just the big red eye. I mean, I get he's "the bad guy", but him in armor makes zero sense as representing LOTR, imo. I'd rather have all the hobbits and Gollum. Also, it's more likely that Asmus will end doing Sauron, probably more affordable, and they've done great on similar figures, like the Witch King or Mouth of Sauron. I prefer InArt doing human sculpts, where they excel and surpass Asmus by many miles.

I'm actually surprised so many people are into an eventual Sauron figure. Not only he would be huge and expensive, both qualities putting him out of my preferences, but he only appears in armor like 1 minute, the rest is just the big red eye. I mean, I get he's "the bad guy", but him in armor makes zero sense as representing LOTR, imo. I'd rather have all the hobbits and Gollum. Also, it's more likely that Asmus will end doing Sauron, probably more affordable, and they've done great on similar figures, like the Witch King or Mouth of Sauron. I prefer InArt doing human sculpts, where they excel and surpass Asmus by many miles.

Well he is THE Lord of the Rings, the title character and primary antagonist, so there's that. Sure he only appears in physical form for about a minute in the FOTR and in the books he's only referenced as existing rather than having a more active character arc but in either case it doesn't matter as he is the whole point of the books.

It would be reasonable to say it makes less sense to have him represent LOTR than say Frodo or Aragorn but I don't think its reasonable to say it makes zero sense. Anyway opinions are subjective and if it makes zero sense to you that's fine just as its fine if it makes perfect sense to someone else to have him represent LOTR.

To me it is not only that he is Sauron, but that his Armor design is just one of the coolest things i can imagine having on the shelf (I owned a 1/6 Weta Statue of him before switching to action figures, it was very impressive)

Lets just say I'm a absolut sucker for Armored figures, bad guys and genreal cool looking stuff. I own several knight figures, would absolutely buy Dark Souls armored fantasy knights and Sauron is quiet right up my alley. That he is in LotR (one of my favourite franchises) is just icing on the cake.

Well he is THE Lord of the Rings, the title character and primary antagonist, so there's that. Sure he only appears in physical form for about a minute in the FOTR and in the books he's only referenced as existing rather than having a more active character arc but in either case it doesn't matter as he is the whole point of the books.

It would be reasonable to say it makes less sense to have him represent LOTR than say Frodo or Aragorn but I don't think its reasonable to say it makes zero sense. Anyway opinions are subjective and if it makes zero sense to you that's fine just as its fine if it makes perfect sense to someone else to have him represent LOTR.
Well, maybe no zero sense, haha! Just not one I "need" as part of the LOTR display. Anyway looks like a lot of people is wanting him next, so I guess we'll have a 1/6 version relatively soon, be from InArt or Asmus. I agree the armor is super cool, anyway.

Well I want Sauron, and I don’t want anything made by Asmus, so that leaves 1 option.

I don't think Sauron is particularly realistic, and he would be at least 1k. So I suppose I wonder how many are actually going to follow through on actually preordering/buying such a figure.

Not saying he will sell like hot cakes especially bc it will cost more, but they already hinted at a master series with phoenix joker for $1000 minimum...people shelling out money for premium stuff.
Why not a full diecast 1/4 level Sauron for that price? Looking at the statues market, that isn't even that much. Seing what people on the AF hobby are spending for Ecto1 or like me (2x Premium Aragorn) yeah...it will has it fans it just needs to bring in money. But yeah maybe Master series limited edition run?

But yeah I don't think it will be in the near future either

I don't think Sauron is particularly realistic, and he would be at least 1k. So I suppose I wonder how many are actually going to follow through on actually preordering/buying such a figure.
If made by InArt yeah $1K would probably be the bare minimum but I reckon Asmus would make it for less. Their Nazgul is $200 so 5 times that price seems excessive even if it is for a one off body and obviously much larger figure. If Asmus could find a way to keep it between $500 and $600 it will sell much better too.

Back