1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - LOTR Figures Wishlist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hope InArt gives us a Gimili that looks nearly as good at the new Infinity Studio 1/2 scale statue:

Il-Signore-degli-Anelli-la-statua-12-di-Gimli-da-Infinity-Studio-5-945x630.jpg

Il-Signore-degli-Anelli-la-statua-12-di-Gimli-da-Infinity-Studio-16-945x1417.jpg

Same here, this one looks somehow in some way off, maybe a little bit too thick/bulky around the waist area as well.

The chain mail is way too shiny and the brass shoulder plates should be more yellow looking since they are brass.

Apart from that I can only see 2x2 braid Beard rings but he should have 2x1 more in his beard. I am not nitpicking but Gimli is my all time favorite dwarf. :)

1685820076699.png

not that bulky here as the statue suggests.
1685820088769.png

1685820227912.png

I know Asmus is hit or miss but I see no reason to upgrade even if Inart were to do him. Asmus one is great.
I completely agree that Asmus Gimli is extremely good and I am super happy that I have it. Its one of their few top notch releases.
Especially for 200$. It goes now for 350-500...

If Inart was to make a perfect chainmail and metal/brass beard rings etc with all the 5 axes perfectly done just like Asmus did and perfect beard and hair and moustache etc. then I would get one from them too because I love Gimli.

After Gandalf & Aragorn, and given that we are getting a Nazgûl and Legolas, it seems they’ve made Middle Earth a prospective oyster. Id hope they’d do the Hobbits in a multi-pack, because it seems like such a thing is over five years off for we anxious collectors. And bring a completist aside, I’d want (maybe in order, maybe not):

Saruman
Boromir
Sauron (not just an angry eyeball on a stand, either - the armored biggun)
The Witch King of Angmar
Elrond (never happen)
Gimli

I know Asmus is hit or miss but I see no reason to upgrade even if Inart were to do him. Asmus one is great.
Gimli might be Asmus’ greatest triumph- but there are plenty of improvements to be made with just about every aspect of the costume.

Seeing as Asmus are refusing to do Lurtz or any orcs- even though they’re perfectly suited to it- maybe InArt could tackle a Moria orc.

I’ve PO’d Weta’s classics Series Lurtz so I can finally have him represented in the display but he’s still my top pick for a bad guy Premium figure.

Boromir is my next hope on this line. I’d like up see them continue with the Fellowship and Asmus never really did the character justice.

I’d love to see InArt take a stab at Galadriel after. Would be an incredible choice for their first female figure. I can only imagine how wonderful she would look.

Saruman after that. Would be nice to see a villain to go with all the heroes in the line.

Assuming their license is just the first movie - go for the hobbits after those three. If it’s universal for the films, I’d love to see them take a stab at Eomer and Faramir.

I have a feeling IA might do Frodo and possibly Sam, but can't imagine them getting around to Merry and Pippin. Even Asmus took forever to get to them. They're super important characters to the story (and I would buy them), but I just don't think they're seen as good sellers. Not at those prices.

From the view of Inart only the demand matters, which figure is bringing in more sales, so Merry and Pippin imo are gonna be okay for them if they do them in a 2 pack version and maybe even then wont match the sales of Gandalf/Aragorn etc.

Frodo can sell on his own easily with the Ring and Sting and the Red Book etc. but Sam is a harder question, so maybe they will do here a 2 pack as well, expecting about 1000$ for a Hobbit 2 pack.

Boromir is a better candidate than Merry and Pippin, I can see him happen sooner than the Hobbits (except Frodo).

My bet is if Inart sees the demand after Legolas and Nazgul sell good in numbers then they will either do Gimli or Frodo.

Galadriel/Arwen just cant cope with the popularity of most of the main characters imo. Elrond is a safer option for them.

I cant see Sauron happen at all to be honest, size and price of it is the issue here mostly.
Saruman more likely along the line.
Orcs/Lurtz if they happen then they happen far away in the future.

But in all honesty they will most likely do first the main 9 characters than any other. And we are talking here about long-long years even for the main characters.

Last edited:
From the view of Inart only the demand matters, which figure is bringing in more sales, so Merry and Pippin imo are gonna be okay for them if they do them in a 2 pack version and maybe even then wont match the sales of Gandalf/Aragorn etc.

Frodo can sell on his own easily with the Ring and Sting and the Red Book etc. but Sam is a harder question, so maybe they will do here a 2 pack as well, expecting about 1000$ for a Hobbit 2 pack.

Boromir is a better candidate than Merry and Pippin, I can see him happen sooner than the Hobbits (except Frodo).

My bet is if Inart sees the demand after Legolas and Nazgul sell good in numbers then they will either do Gimli or Frodo.

Galadriel/Arwen just cant cope with the popularity of most of the main characters imo. Elrond is a safer option for them.

I cant see Sauron happen at all to be honest, size and price of it is the issue here mostly.
Saruman more likely along the line.
Orcs/Lurtz if they happen then they happen far away in the future.

But in all honesty they will most likely do first the main 9 characters than any other. And we are talking here about long-long years even for the main characters.
why not a 3 pk with Boromir,Merry and Pippin?
Unprecedented, but that is Inarts MO.
Breaking new ground and all.

why not a 3 pk with Boromir,Merry and Pippin?
Unprecedented, but that is Inarts MO.
Breaking new ground and all.
Or even better 2 x 2-packs, Merry & Pippin, Boromir & Faramir. Just do 1000 sets of each, like they did Pennywise, and they’ll sell.

Aside from those already confirmed
I'd love for Inart to give us (in order):
- Galadriel
- Elrond (council version)
- Boromir
- Saruman
- Theoden
- Lurtz
- Sauron (he's lower not because I don't want him, he would be number 1 if I thought he was either likely or affordable)
- GTW

Aside from those already confirmed
I'd love for Inart to give us (in order):
- Galadriel
- Elrond (council version)
- Boromir
- Saruman
- Theoden
- Lurtz
- Sauron (he's lower not because I don't want him, he would be number 1 if I thought he was either likely or affordable)
- GTW
Your list would be very similar to mine and in more or less the same order. Galadriel is right at the top, and I’d love an Elrond.

I seem to recall John saying in a previous stream about how maybe doing Sauron as a complementary 1:6 Queen Studios statue might work better. I 100% agree, there are only so many poses you can put him in anyway.

I just want the fellowship of the nine. If InArt does that I’ll be ecstatic.

Back