1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - LOTR Figures Wishlist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So now that we know the price for Gandalf, I am hoping the other LOTR figures follow his lead and not the Joker’s. The Joker’s combo pack was just too far of a reach for me to justify price-wise.

So now that we know the price for Gandalf, I am hoping the other LOTR figures follow his lead and not the Joker’s. The Joker’s combo pack was just too far of a reach for me to justify price-wise.
They said they're no doing that again AFAIK.

I can't wait to see the first visuals of Daenerys 😃
And especially which outfit will be chosen? I hope it will be a season 7/8 outfit.
Quality level it should be better than Threezero I imagine ?

I'm going to assume that Wonder Woman is NOT Linda Carter; so my wallet can breathe easy.
It’s not. In earlier interviews they mentioned they want to do the BvS Trinity so I’m guessing they got the official go ahead to make them now which would make it Gal Gadot and not Lynda Carter

I can't wait to see the first visuals of Daenerys 😃
And especially which outfit will be chosen? I hope it will be a season 7/8 outfit.
Quality level it should be better than Threezero I imagine ?
Quality level should be much, much better than ThreeZero.

They have done a nice job overall with the GOT line but they have dropped the ball with Daenerys big time.

Quality level should be much, much better than ThreeZero.

They have done a nice job overall with the GOT line but they have dropped the ball with Daenerys big time.
I mean nearly every Daenery version I saw was subpar, even from good customizers the likeliness wasn't perfect.
Same goes for Aragorn actually and partly for Ford. So lets see how good the heads will turn out from Inart artists...

Well, the most we'll have to wait for Aragorn is another 2 weeks, what with it being at the Vegas event. It also seems that 45 day pre-order window has closed for Batman, so this should be up real soon. Unless they change their minds and put Paul Atreides up first.

Looks like we’re going to get an early look at the Gandalf finished product.

Attachments

• 84F936B3-4F96-4184-8868-1BBDDA7571D4.jpeg
    84F936B3-4F96-4184-8868-1BBDDA7571D4.jpeg
    429.7 KB · Views: 0
I'm guessing this will be shipping sooner than we thought? Or is it just to show a production piece, followed by a later release?
Indeed, they have just said this is only to show a final production piece, but the process to finalize the packaging and the shipping around the world will take some time.

Guys, do not forget that InArt / Queen Studios will produce each figure in batches. As John said, some Joker units will be shipped already in November/December, but that could be only 1000 units out 15 000 and the rest of them will be shipped across 2023. Just remember how long did Hot Toys take to distribute the final product of the Captain America Endgame to everyone or Asmus Gandalf the Grey ... year at least.

really cool that we'll be getting a first look at a production piece already. If anything, it will be a confidence booster for the amount of POs some of us have with InArt
Exactly one of the main reasons they’re doing it I’d imagine. Which probably means Aragorn will go up for po after the event. I wonder if they’ll also take a production piece for Pennywise? It’s likely too early for a production piece of Battinson.

Guys, do not forget that InArt / Queen Studios will produce each figure in batches. As John said, some Joker units will be shipped already in November/December, but that could be only 1000 units out 15 000 and the rest of them will be shipped across 2023. Just remember how long did Hot Toys take to distribute the final product of the Captain America Endgame to everyone or Asmus Gandalf the Grey ... year at least.
There’s no way they’re making 15,000 of these. That’s Hot Toys numbers. If they make 1000 it’ll be a miracle. If they’re making these in batches, the numbers are more like 50 (100 if we’re lucky) at a time. These are just too damn expensive for the average collector, so unless there are 15 thousand super rich people out there looking at action figures, that number just isn’t happening.

Back