1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - LOTR Figures Wishlist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. Their hype overall has really cooled off. I'm thinking their updates will be few and far between as a company, like Blitzway.

Maybe they're running into the rude reality that there's a huge difference between doing an in-house custom and then having to arrange for production and not have the production turn out like &^%$ at a "reasonable" price - something ASMUS and HT would be well aware of - isn't all that easy with all the inflation and Covid outbreaks going on.

Anyway while ASMUS Gandalf, Aragorn, Legolas portraits could use some tweaks, for the price point have no real issues. Got Legolas DX in yesterday and still impressed - and happy most of all those straps were already assembled. Belts, boots, costume, arrows all with amazing careful detail; and he has really nicely done paint.

Mostly that fact scares me, that anything "better" is gonna cost, a lot.:horror

Yep but normally they should communicate soon, On April 21st they said "More news will be revealed soon, stay tuned!"

And i don't know if you seen that, but Gandalf will be rooted hair/beard only:
001.jpg

And no double pack!
002.jpg

Last edited:
Aragorn is the only one I would consider paying mucho dinero on.

I wish they offered just the head sculpts, though.
This would be a really dirty move by them. It'd make a lot of folks happy, but it also could be a clean way to pull the rug out from competition and convert buyers. I'd be up for using that as my way to test the waters with them.

Have they confirmed which WW and Supes yet or are we just assuming it’s Cavill and Gadot?
Probably gonna be, but for me the real question is whether its the Snyder Cut version or the theatrical release JL one. If it's the Snyder Cut version then I might have to bite and cancel my HT preorder.

Back