1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - LOTR Figures Wishlist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
wR7k0h0.jpg

hEThfJA.png

rsxXUj0.png

Last edited:
Do they have an official licence for these stuff? I thought Asmus is the only company for 1/6 LotR AF?

Do they have an official licence for these stuff? I thought Asmus is the only company for 1/6 LotR AF?
Yes it's official and licensed. Queen Studio isn't a third party company. All of their products are fully licensed.

Looks like they will both have the license, which is great. More competition the better for us collectors.

Ok was just curious as I thought some licences were exclusive to a company...of course as a collector, it is good news

So interesting. I have Asmus’ Gandalf on order. I’d love to see their take on Strider though. Seems nobody has really gotten a Fellowship version done properly yet.
I'm also disappointed that he isn't on their teaser list. I've been waiting forever to see a company do a high quality accurate Fellowship Aragorn.

It's his best look and Asmus doesn't look like they're gonna do it any time soon. Fingers crossed QueenStudio tackles him after these three.

0a27d5ed5b40c9332412953357ebc858.jpg

This is huge. Queen Studios makes the best statues out there. I wonder how good the 1/6 will be but they could be on Hot Toys level for sure, if not better. The price will be premium but also the quality.

As I said in the Joker thread, I'm betting this is either a regional license since they currently don't have distribution rights in the US and I believe a few other countries. OR, It could also just be that companies are no longer allowed to be the ONLY license holder for these characters at least for WB properties considering all the characters they've teased fall under WB licenses (LOTR, TDK, Matrix and Dune) which we know Asmus has LOTR, Hot Toys has TDK and AugToys has Dune.

What's on everyone's Wishlist? Hoping for a new Frodo, always wanted one but never liked the Asmus version.

Back