1/6 IN-FAMOUS - Infinity War - Dark Star (Cull Obsidian) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She looks good here! Even the head doesn’t look so undersized in this pic.
What body did you use?
Per a suggestion from @actionfiguremovies, I used the S23B Phicen and dyed the neck to match the face with pastels. Also from one of the guys here, might have also been @actionfiguremovies I used the Hot Toys Batgirl hands but hit them with some dull coat so they match the sheen of the suit better. Lastly, I dremmeled out the chin a bit so that it will have some clearance around the silicone neck so I can move her head around. Hands, boots amd neck peg holes needed to be slightly routed as well.

Both the Proxima and Corvus figures were too wonky/inaccurate for me, so I passed on them and made my own. Maw is pretty good, and I'm looking forward to getting Cull in hand, and then the Black Order is done.

20220810_235712.jpg

Per a suggestion from @actionfiguremovies, I used the S23B Phicen and dyed the neck to match the face with pastels. Also from one of the guys here, might have also been @actionfiguremovies I used the Hot Toys Batgirl hands but hit them with some dull coat so they match the sheen of the suit better. Lastly, I dremmeled out the chin a bit so that it will have some clearance around the silicone neck so I can move her head around. Hands, boots amd neck peg holes needed to be slightly routed as well.
Really nice work, thanks for the tips!

I’m also orderring Cull for my shelf to be completed

Attachments

• 072A14B1-CDB7-421D-955E-5C48CF82194D.jpeg
    072A14B1-CDB7-421D-955E-5C48CF82194D.jpeg
    366.9 KB · Views: 0
Really nice work, thanks for the tips!
I also used button thread to sew her suit back up with the blind stitch method. Regular thread was too thin and tended to need way more material to get a good close. This material is quite durable btw. I sewed it like three times to get the pattern lined up.

Mine is out for delivery, so I should have this beast later today. :yess:

No complaints on shipping time - picked up on the 9th in HK, delivered on the 15th in Michigan. If only Sideshow could deliver this fast lol...
Nice!! Post some pics when you can. Mine just arrived in the states yesterday. Looking to be delivered Wednesday or Thursday for me. Lol if only we could be so lucky. My Miles Spider-verse has been preparing to ship for 2 weeks. :impatient:

My washing machine just died on me, so only had a moment to get him out of the box & posed for a quick pic. He's a bit top heavy so it was a bit tricky to get him balanced, especially while holding the weapon (even though that's quite light). Definitely not as steady free standing as Hulk or Thanos. I'll mess with him more later. I suppose I can always use one of those Thanos "blade" crotch supports to steady him if needed.

Cull_O_1.jpeg

p.s. - He's right up there with Ebony Maw in terms of looks/quality. Definitely glad I picked him up.

My washing machine just died on me, so only had a moment to get him out of the box & posed for a quick pic. He's a bit top heavy so it was a bit tricky to get him balanced, especially while holding the weapon (even though that's quite light). Definitely not as steady free standing as Hulk or Thanos. I'll mess with him more later. I suppose I can always use one of those Thanos "blade" crotch supports to steady him if needed.

View attachment 594588

p.s. - He's right up there with Ebony Maw in terms of looks/quality. Definitely glad I picked him up.
He looks fantastic! Hopefully those leg joints don't get lose to quickly. Good luck with your washing machine.

Mine hasnt even arrived in the US yet, yunexpress estimates another 9 days. :/
When was it shipped?

Mine is out for delivery, so I should have this beast later today. :yess:

No complaints on shipping time - picked up on the 9th in HK, delivered on the 15th in Michigan. If only Sideshow could deliver this fast lol...
Was yours shipped through YunExpress?

Back