1/6 Hot Toys - Zack Snyder's Justice League - Batman (Tactical Batsuit Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw this was down to the last 12 on Sideshow so pulled the trigger on the pre-order. Not sure if I'll keep the order but Battfleck is my favourite live action Batman and ZSJL is my favourite DCEU movie so I didn't want to miss out - especially with the possibility of The Flash reigniting my interest.

It's interesting, I heard that the former version of this took ages to sell out.
To be fair it was a character from a movie everyone hated. This time it's from a movie everyone loves. I only got him because I had faith ZSJL would be great.

Agreed. I love the built look too, reminds me of his Arkham Knight look which I also love.
He's a great one. Ideally, he needs a custom cape, the neck padding out and taller ankle pegs to get the best out of him. A lot of heft and great detail to the figure.

PXL_20230301_221131197.PORTRAIT.jpg

Had to order this as my original version was starting to split down the middle of the suit despite not being on display at all. The materials used on these figures are atrocious.

What’s a good body to use for the Bruce Wayne head? Wanting to bash a Batfleck Wayne. I’m using the HT headsculpt. Sorry I know it’s in the wrong thread.

What’s a good body to use for the Bruce Wayne head? Wanting to bash a Batfleck Wayne. I’m using the HT headsculpt. Sorry I know it’s in the wrong thread.

I use the worldbox at020 body. But, the sculpt cavity is too small for the hot toys head sculpt. The body fills out those daftoys affleck suits out nicely.

I use the worldbox at020 body. But, the sculpt cavity is too small for the hot toys head sculpt. The body fills out those daftoys affleck suits out nicely.
Would I need to dremel collar to fit it or is there another body that may be better? Should I just go go for a black newer HT body? Since it’ll be covered up shouldn’t matter right?

Would I need to dremel collar to fit it or is there another body that may be better? Should I just go go for a black newer HT body? Since it’ll be covered up shouldn’t matter right?

You can try to dremel if you want. I have sticky tac around the bottom of the beck to hold it, the collar also does a fine job. Not sure how the batman body will do as those shoulders are huge. Never hurts to try though. You can try an actual hot toys body from toys anxiety and see if that works.

I almost cancelled this for the new suit since that is his final official DCEU suit and I slightly prefer the looks of that one over this.

But ZSJL is a very special movie and the true farewell to MY Batman. Glad I have this puppy on PO. My one and only Batman. This guy looks like he can solo Zod haha

Back