1/6 Hot Toys - Zack Snyder's Justice League - Batman (Tactical Batsuit Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The two things that bother me the most are those lines on the top of the cowl, looks like a pair of corduroy pants, and the shoulder armor. But if you like the design, the figure looks pretty well made.

But come on, I mean, look at that picture and the left shoulder pad o_O:
Credit to t800 though, that’s a tremendous looking display! 👍

The two things that bother me the most are those lines on the top of the cowl, looks like a pair of corduroy pants, and the shoulder armor. But if you like the design, the figure looks pretty well made.

The shoulder pads are adjustable.... just push them up.

20210321_111559.jpg

The lines are there in the real cowl just much finer.
You do have a very good point about the shoulders, now you pointed it out I can't not see it and can't believe I didn't before.

Moved them up, they must have slid down.
tactical.jpg

Any chance Hot Toys addresses the “stumpy leg” look? At the very least they can include ankle extenders so I don’t need to get them on my own.

I got the ankle extenders that everyone was getting from OSK when the figure released and honestly I don’t think they make that much of a difference. Helps a little maybe. But the stumpiness of the legs isn’t that noticeable to me to begin with.

IMO it isn't the height that's making it stumpy, but its the incredibly large thighs+thigh armor. It's odd to me that HT went with the very large thighs that the BvS figure has for this tactical batman body and then you add the thigh armor on top which just makes them look even bigger. But then they reduced the thighs on the regular JL costume. It should've been the other way around IMO. Thinner thighs on this figure with the added thigh armor would've made the proportions better and the regular JL bats should've had the BvS body.

IMO it isn't the height that's making it stumpy, but its the incredibly large thighs+thigh armor. It's odd to me that HT went with the very large thighs that the BvS figure has for this tactical batman body and then you add the thigh armor on top which just makes them look even bigger. But then they reduced the thighs on the regular JL costume. It should've been the other way around IMO. Thinner thighs on this figure with the added thigh armor would've made the proportions better and the regular JL bats should've had the BvS body.
Considering I paid less than $200 for my Tactical Batman I have no issue buying the rerelease if the proportions are corrected

I’m soooo excited that we are getting a reissue of this figure! I missed the JLA figures first time around and was sooooo close to paying aftermarket prices! At this rate, I’m going to wait for the rest to be reissued! I’m confident that’s what will happen! 🤘🏻

Kinda disappointed that the cape isn’t wired. Who the he’ll running HotToys made that decision… 🤨

This suit has so many incredible scenes, my favorite has to be when the Batmobile got destroyed and Batman ejects himself, holding on for dear life hahaha. What a scene. What a movie.

All these ******* superpowered beings and you have Batman just dodging and blasting the **** out of them.

Shame HT didn't include a content smiling mouthpiece. Did they even watch these movies?

Looking at the Justin video, atleast the suit under the armour looks like the JL suit, so fingers crossed for less thicc legs. Regardless my #1 HT figure at the moment.
*Looks at release date* RIP.

4kzacksnyderjl-superheroscreencaps.com-22656.jpg

Last edited:
This suit has so many incredible scenes, my favorite has to be when the Batmobile got destroyed and Batman ejects himself, holding on for dear life hahaha. What a scene. What a movie.

Such a shame HT didn't include a content smiling mouthpiece. Did they even watch these movies?

View attachment 606733

You sure as shish kebab won’t find this expression anywhere in the movie.
8822D7A6-EB98-4012-B878-2BC0AD77DC1A.jpeg

I sold my 1.0 tactical off a couple weeks ago to fund PO’ing this one- but I’m not really missing it so may just wait till release and see how I feel. It’s a cool costume but the figure can barely move.

Last edited:
You sure as shish kebab won’t find this expression anywhere in the movie.
View attachment 606734

I sold my 1.0 tactical off a couple weeks ago to fund PO’ing this one- but I’m not really missing it so may just wait till release and see how I feel. It’s a cool costume but the figure can barely move.
I would say he's stiffer than the armoured version.

Saw this was down to the last 12 on Sideshow so pulled the trigger on the pre-order. Not sure if I'll keep the order but Battfleck is my favourite live action Batman and ZSJL is my favourite DCEU movie so I didn't want to miss out - especially with the possibility of The Flash reigniting my interest.

It's interesting, I heard that the former version of this took ages to sell out.

Back