1/6 Hot Toys - Zack Snyder's Justice League - Batman (Tactical Batsuit Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like this figure a lot but don't see anything to the reissue that could justify getting it. I already have JL Deluxe Batman for the accessories. I really enjoy Tac suit though!

03.jpg

I took this picture back in 2020, a few months before I sold it. I’m happy to people who can get the figure and the base now without buying 2 different figures.
And yes, I did preorder this new one. This time it’s (probably) never leaving.
75CBAE52-521A-4548-B800-5D7B7790F743.jpeg

from whats on screen not the prop suit the first release seems more screen accurate

I'd say the original release has a more accurate paintjob on the silver armor pieces based on both the prop suit and what's on screen. I've seen a number of comments claiming the reissue is somehow more screen accurate but I haven't found any scenes yet that back that up.

I love the updated base though so I'll pick that up when it gets parted out.

I'd say the original release has a more accurate paintjob on the silver armor pieces based on both the prop suit and what's on screen. I've seen a number of comments claiming the reissue is somehow more screen accurate but I haven't found any scenes yet that back that up.

I love the updated base though so I'll pick that up when it gets parted out.
I agree. I just rewatched the last part of ZSJL and the suit looks like the first release to me but of course we gotta wait for the actual.production figure to hit so we can compare. If it has better proportions ill buy it just for that even if the screen accuracy is reduced

tactical.jpeg

This is mine. It has extended pegs (stolen from MoS Superman as he was too tall anyway) and a wired cape. I have the base that came with standard JL Batman that I may use with the Knightmare figures. The new one does look somewhat more polished in some ways. Not worth the hassle for me though.

It's what I first thought, I had to double-check though as it's hard to believe a person with the same human-style eyeballs I use would think such a thing.

Jye is on his meds again. Please do excuse his impaired judgement.

And this is coming from someone that loves BvS costume.

Snyder’s biggest visual failure is the ZSJL Batman costume what a HUGE disappointment I freaking loathe that abomination lol
I don't think you're giving Snyder his due credit - he's had plenty of visual failures that are worse than that lol...

:chase

And this is coming from someone that loves BvS costume.

Snyder’s biggest visual failure is the ZSJL Batman costume what a HUGE disappointment I freaking loathe that abomination lol
Have to agree. Compared to the tree epic suits he had in BvS, JL Batman was a huge downgrade.

Have to agree. Compared to the tree epic suits he had in BvS, JL Batman was a huge downgrade.
Same sentiments here, it just looks like a random toy variant rather than a suit for a specific purpose.
I get all the others just not this.
It’s like something from the 90’s

The two things that bother me the most are those lines on the top of the cowl, looks like a pair of corduroy pants, and the shoulder armor. But if you like the design, the figure looks pretty well made.

But come on, I mean, look at that picture and the left shoulder pad o_O:

View attachment 599712

This is mine. It has extended pegs (stolen from MoS Superman as he was too tall anyway) and a wired cape. I have the base that came with standard JL Batman that I may use with the Knightmare figures. The new one does look somewhat more polished in some ways. Not worth the hassle for me though.

Back