1/6 Hot Toys - Zack Snyder's Justice League - Batman (Tactical Batsuit Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Instead of announcing re-releases of old Batman figures, hot toys should announce the armory from The Dark Knight Rises, or the Batmobile from The Batman........:banghead

Last edited:
How many new figures do HT actually make anymore? Feels like at least half are reissues.

A true 2.0 of the 89 Batman or a quarter scale Batfleck would have felt like a more fitting celebration of the character.

So another new diorama base that you can barely fit the figure on, huh? Have to admit it does look quite cool in these pics though, aside from the goofy expressions which I can't believe were ever approved in the first place.

So another new diorama base that you can barely fit the figure on, huh? Have to admit it does look quite cool in these pics though, aside from the goofy expressions which I can't believe were ever approved in the first place.
The base looks really cool and the concept of it is amazing...But in reality it is a giant pain in the ass.
For starters it's hard to balance your figure on it. Even when you do, you have to pose the legs in a certain angle --> bending his latex suit --> the suit cracks and peels due to long term posing/bending. That base is my biggest regret buying the MMS456 instead of the standard with the flying fox base.

Also I just noticed.....Did Hot Toys flat out ignored the "no guns promo" policy of WB? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Or do alien guns don't count now lol

For anyone that owns the first version knows that to get them poses that figure is screaming in pain. Worse articulation than armoured Batman. New paint apps do look nice though.

Last edited:
Funny thing is I used to really want this figure but never had any chance to own it. Now it's available to preorder again but I don't feel the same anymore. Maybe i will regret not ordering this lol

Personally I'm happy with this,as I missed him first time, tactical costume looks best imo. I love BvS look but it doesn't look right on the figures. Wish it came with an unmasked headsculpt. That's my only complaint.

Tac Suit is a great looking figure imo. I’ve already got both JL Deluxe and Tac Suit and the stand and blaster do pair great with the figure. I got ankle peg extenders from OSK. The only problem I have with it is the shoulders on that suit look freakishly large. Which may well be movie accurate. But I notice it when the figure is in-hand on display.

I didn't pick up the first release because of the articulation issues but I was tempted. I may cave with this one or just wait for the updated tactical suit from the flash movie
E7jQZXFXoAcnC6k.jpeg.jpg

I just don't get it, who was asking for this reissue?
This makes, what... preorder #168 for Hot Toys currently?

The OG figure is not too crazy-priced and this dosen't even come with the
Mother Box, which should have 100% been included.

The bigger question is when are all of these freaking figures actually releasing?
They are so laughably far behind with EVERYTHING.

Are we supposed to understand that now it is a 3-year preorder window for releases???

And then Inart gets to working on this version and the order cancellations flood in. :ROFLMAO:

I don't see a real improvement on this. Updated paint and faceplates with a new base? If that's the case, the first release is more than enough to keep.

FFS. I want that base because I hate the ramp one but I refuse to own two of this figure in order to get it.
If I can sell off the V1 without having to eat too much of a loss then fine but this is a very underwhelming way to celebrate Batman Day.

That gritted teeth expression also doesn’t really make any sense. Who flares their lips out when gritting their teeth? That’s just not a thing. Try to replicate that expression right now. It’s utterly inhuman.

The only difference I see are the buckles are more gold than the original which I dont know if thats a good thing. If the proportions are the same then it might not be worth an upgrade

Don't think proportions will be the same...definitely will be improved by at least a bit. They changed the proportions up on the new Knightmare body without a single notice. So this probably will get the same treatment too

Back