1/6 Hot Toys - Zack Snyder's Justice League - Batman (Tactical Batsuit Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is AWESOME!!! I missed out on the first release so this is mine hands down!!

On a side note, I never realized his tactical suit cape was a velvety material as opposed to his regular cape.

I don't really understand the choice. Are they planning to reissue the whole line then?

That's still a bit steep as it only goes for $240 retail. Great price for retail tbh if you ask me
Yea but recently basic releases cost 350$+ so considering that I was expecting a higher price. I ordered on BBTS bc they double box and items come in a good condition. Also release is somewhere is 2024, let me live till that lol

Yea but recently basic releases cost 350$+ so considering that I was expecting a higher price. I ordered on BBTS bc they double box and items come in a good condition. Also release is somewhere is 2024, let me live till that lol
I fully believe this will get one of those "early" releases treatment. Might come out summer/late summer next year

The base looks really cool and the concept of it is amazing...But in reality it is a giant pain in the ass.
For starters it's hard to balance your figure on it. Even when you do, you have to pose the legs in a certain angle --> bending his latex suit --> the suit cracks and peels due to long term posing/bending. That base is my biggest regret buying the MMS456 instead of the standard with the flying fox base.

Also I just noticed.....Did Hot Toys flat out ignored the "no guns promo" policy of WB? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Or do alien guns don't count now lol
Well as I recall WB still doesn't recognize the Snyder Cut of JL as canon so maybe that's why lol...

booyah-cyborg.gif

FFS. I want that base because I hate the ramp one but I refuse to own two of this figure in order to get it.
If I can sell off the V1 without having to eat too much of a loss then fine but this is a very underwhelming way to celebrate Batman Day.

That gritted teeth expression also doesn’t really make any sense. Who flares their lips out when gritting their teeth? That’s just not a thing. Try to replicate that expression right now. It’s utterly inhuman.

The only time i can think of that expression is when I want to put a salt/gel to a nasty mouth ulcer

At least this way, HT can recoup some of the costs on the now scrapped Keaton Batman redux suit from Aquaman 2 & Batgirl!

Imagine HotToys released a Special Edition Prototype Suit box set that had both the new Keaton Suit and Batgirl suit?

Even though the movie was gonna be trash, that would legit sell out.

Fingers crossed we get a rerelease of the ZSJL blue suit Superman!
Was thinking about that earlier today, seems they are doing another run of JL figures so at this point I can see them doing evil blue Superman, can't wait to another thread where we complain about them using BvS sculpt again lol

Was thinking about that earlier today, seems they are doing another run of JL figures so at this point I can see them doing evil blue Superman, can't wait to another thread where we complain about them using BvS sculpt again lol
:lol well given that they used the same scene from the beginning of BvS of Superman's entrance when he saves Lois from the war lord in the final Knightmare scene confronting the remaining JL members/team (just added in the glowing red eyes), it would ironically be accurate for them to use that sculpt again

This seems like kind of a weird choice to me, but it also seems like this is how this figure should have been released from the get-go- with the base and the parademon weapon going with tactical Batman rather than the deluxe regular costume. Sucks the mother box is being left out.

I’m loving all of the “what did they upgrade or improve?” and “WHY release this figure again?” discourse.
This figure has one of the best upgrades of all! The opportunity for folks who missed out on it to upgrade their bank accounts with the extra $200 that they save by not having to pay for it on the secondary market and the fun of watching EBay scalpers having to take a loss.
I don’t know about anyone else, but when I save a couple hundred dollars on a figure it sure looks better on the shelf to me.

I’m loving all of the “what did they upgrade or improve?” and “WHY release this figure again?” discourse.
This figure has one of the best upgrades of all! The opportunity for folks who missed out on it to upgrade their bank accounts with the extra $200 that they save by not having to pay for it on the secondary market and the fun of watching EBay scalpers having to take a loss.
I don’t know about anyone else, but when I save a couple hundred dollars on a figure it sure looks better on the shelf to me.
I've seen that figure selling for reasonable prices on eBay and the buy sell trade groups.

There are older figures they could have done first or god forbid something new.

Keaton, Batfleck or Pattinson in 1/4 scale would have been awesome.

Batman will always sell. Superman too. I dont know if Flash or Aquaman will be reissued since those hung around for a long time

:lol well given that they used the same scene from the beginning of BvS of Superman's entrance when he saves Lois from the war lord in the final Knightmare scene confronting the remaining JL members/team (just added in the glowing red eyes), it would ironically be accurate for them to use that sculpt again
True that...but maybe this time they will be bothered by upcoming InArt BvS Superman and offer us a new alternative sculpt for him. Wishful thinking lol I don't know another character who got multiple releases with a same sculpt. Maybe Holland's Spider Man? Idk.

Back