1/6 Hot Toys - WW1984 - Wonder Woman (Golden Armor) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A question to the experienced collectors among us, please. Will the dynamic stand likely cause damage to the GA WW figure' armor at the waist area if it is displayed for long periods using the waist clamp? If yes, what can be done to alleviate this?

A question to the experienced collectors among us, please. Will the dynamic stand likely cause damage to the GA WW figure' armor at the waist area if it is displayed for long periods using the waist clamp? If yes, what can be done to alleviate this?
It shouldn't. Its why Hot Toys placed a foam on it that makes contact witht the figure.

Hmmm, well since the clamp grabs the hard plastic armor pieces, I presume it should be fine, plus it has some foam lining like TheBatman mentioned. It can be an issue if the figure is wearing a vinyl-y/fabric type costume and the clamp continues to put pressure on that, based on what some reported on this forum.

Someone has a custom up on eBay. The Lynda Carter headsculpt is decent. A bit generic of a portrait but with the helmet, it works. I almost considered getting it but decided to wait on a proper Lynda.

Attachments

• 16A4422C-68F5-4D4E-8E5B-7788CE8CBC83.jpeg
    16A4422C-68F5-4D4E-8E5B-7788CE8CBC83.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Someone has a custom up on eBay. The Lynda Carter headsculpt is decent. A bit generic of a portrait but with the helmet, it works. I almost considered getting it but decided to wait on a proper Lynda.
That looks absolutely nothing like Linda.

LOL... Looks nothing like Lynda dude...wow... It doesnt even look human. It looks like a mannequin.

If only the Chinese market was into the TV series then InArt would probably develop a Lynda WW. As of now, we’d have to wait for a InArt to get a global license before we could sway them a certain direction.

It's really surprising HT never made a Lynda Carter WW, given they already tackled the Chris Reeve Supes and Adam West Batman. Unless they just weren't ready to produce something with that kind of seamless body yet.

It's really surprising HT never made a Lynda Carter WW, given they already tackled the Chris Reeve Supes and Adam West Batman. Unless they just weren't ready to produce something with that kind of seamless body yet.
Correct me if I’m wrong but HT wasn’t doing TV stuff back then. Reeve Sups and West Batman were both MMS figures with the The Adam West Batman figure being licensed from the 66 movie I believe, and not the tv show. Maybe that’s why there wasn’t a Lynda Carter WW yet since she only had the tv show and no movie? Wasn’t the Netflix Daredevil figure the first TMS figure?

EDIT: nope, the Prison Break figures were the original TMS figures I believe

Last edited:
combing thru this thread I don't see the answer to this elephant question (sorry if I missed it) ...

The GA head on the JL WW body ... does that look right? Size? Tone match? I would buy this whole thing and sculpt a tiara if it would.

I've been trying to get a good head gal gadot for years and nothing works.

combing thru this thread I don't see the answer to this elephant question (sorry if I missed it) ...

The GA head on the JL WW body ... does that look right? Size? Tone match? I would buy this whole thing and sculpt a tiara if it would.

I've been trying to get a good head gal gadot for years and nothing works.
It goes on but not with tweaking being needed. You would have to modify at least the peg if not the head or the neck.

16:00

Back