1/6 Hot Toys - WW1984 - Wonder Woman (Golden Armor) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just can't get over how much better the headsculpt on the Gold version of this is compared to the normal outfit headsculpt. Rooted or sculpted hair argument to the side. The face sculpt looks terrible on the sculpted hair version. It's like HT had a sculpt competition between their A-team and B-team.

I know the angle on the right version is a little different in this shot, but it just looks Wrong.

I definitely know which team did which sculpt. Geez !

View attachment 493964

Guarantee if you photoshopped the helmet onto regular armoured version you'd no longer dislike it. It's just that golden armours face is framed better.

Guarantee if you photoshopped the helmet onto regular armoured version you'd no longer dislike it. It's just that golden armours face is framed better.

It looks better even without the helmet. I think scuplt is ok but the paint makes (to me) it look like she has way to much makeup on.

Sorry, but it's not due to the helmet...

PD159012165714Q.jpg

looks awesome - is it really expected to arrive April 2021? Wish it'd come sooner :thud:

Is there a decent chance this head sculpt could go well with the BvS or Justice League WW?

I’m waiting for that Hot Toys Quarterly Group shot that people use as a release checklist.

Back