1/6 Hot Toys - WW1984 - Wonder Woman (Golden Armor) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does he actually sell these ? Or only for himself ?

It's not really clear. He's constantly hinting around at selling the various sculpts he's done, but I'm not sure if he actually has yet.

Before this hot toys version, this used to be the best gal gadot hs. But I find it to be more cartoony ver of gal rather than realistic.
Glad that HT nailed her this time around tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it's certainly not on the level of the new HT sculpt, but it's still a very solid likeness and one I'm still tempted to pick up and paint. The only concern I have is that it just looks far too smooth and lacking in detail and skin texture (which you also see with his new Cavill sculpt). So I'm not sure if he's had enough practice yet with the zbrush or whatever program he's using.

It's not really clear. He's constantly hinting around at selling the various sculpts he's done, but I'm not sure if he actually has yet.

Yeah it's certainly not on the level of the new HT sculpt, but it's still a very solid likeness and one I'm still tempted to pick up and paint. The only concern I have is that it just looks far too smooth and lacking in detail and skin texture (which you also see with his new Cavill sculpt). So I'm not sure if he's had enough practice yet with the zbrush or whatever program he's using.

His new one is pretty good.

101001379_708403856367873_7615850440357314560_o.jpg

Yes I was going to ask exactly this. Pretty clear what he's insinuating though...

You said you put me on ignore. Its been two years and here you are stalking my posts by indirectly replying to them. it's safe to assume you like styling hair?

it's safe to assume you like styling hair?

Dude can you take this juvenile crap somewhere else? I am sure there are plenty of corners of the web that will welcome you with open arms. We all know what you are trying to imply and it is pathetic.

I noticed the eye direction change, too. I prefer her looking forward for my display consistency but looking off the side does add something. If Hot Toys wanted to be nefarious, I could see Hot Toys pull off something where the Deluxe version came with eyes looking straight and regular version looking up and to the sides. They’d sucker people like me to buy both. Uh-oh! Did I just give them an idea?

I just can't get over how much better the headsculpt on the Gold version of this is compared to the normal outfit headsculpt. Rooted or sculpted hair argument to the side. The face sculpt looks terrible on the sculpted hair version. It's like HT had a sculpt competition between their A-team and B-team.

I know the angle on the right version is a little different in this shot, but it just looks Wrong.

I definitely know which team did which sculpt. Geez !

Screenshot 2020-08-24 at 22.07.15.jpg

Back