1/6 Hot Toys - What If...? - Peggy Carter & Hydra Stomper Collectible Figure (Teaser)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, if a Hayley Atwell Captain Britain were to show up in the MCU multiverse I'd definitely consider a Hot Toys version of her, but this is just too toyish for me.
So toys looking like toys is where you draw the lines on buying toys??? :cuckoo:

Buff, you truly are a special guy! :rotfl

I think the last item they made in 1/12 was The Bat. I could be wrong(And if i am, someone will chime up).
That sounds about right to me. Could probably count the number of smaller than 1/6 figures (excluding CosBaby ****) they've done on one hand.

I don't buying toys that look like toys...for 30 bucks, not 300. :) High five, Buff!
Haha I was just giving Buff a hard time.

But I feel ya. Odd for HT to choose to make this line animated when they demonstrated they'd go realistic with SW...oh well. HT logic ya know...

I've never understood Hot Toys decision-making, and still don't. Cartoon versions from something that will appear in, presumably, one episode of a TV show, of characters you probably won't see anywhere else, but will cost an arm and a leg. I cannot imagine this selling that well. But Howard Chan has done well for himself thus far, so what do I know?

. . .after all these years, I really wish they would make a C-3PO of some kind. Even a Droids version, if it needs to be. C'mon!

The showrunners for What If have already confirmed Captain Carter will be back in Season 2, as she is going to be one of the key characters to tie them together. So at least she won't be a one off.

I've never understood Hot Toys decision-making, and still don't. Cartoon versions from something that will appear in, presumably, one episode of a TV show, of characters you probably won't see anywhere else, but will cost an arm and a leg. I cannot imagine this selling that well. But Howard Chan has done well for himself thus far, so what do I know?

. . .after all these years, I really wish they would make a C-3PO of some kind. Even a Droids version, if it needs to be. C'mon!
I have a bunch of hot toys figures that not appeared in any movie or show, so nothing new there. I'm guessing a lot of people complained about the clone wars figures not being animated so they decided to go screen accurate this time.

But I feel ya. Odd for HT to choose to make this line animated when they demonstrated they'd go realistic with SW...oh well. HT logic ya know...
It really is considering how well a scrawny Chris Evans Steve Rogers would sell if it were realistic and not a cartoon. Same with a Hayley Atwell Peggy Carter. Mmmm...Hayley Atwell. :)

So toys looking like toys is where you draw the lines on buying toys??? :cuckoo:

Buff, you truly are a special guy! :rotfl
These aren't toys, they're dolls er, ...I mean, they're ACTION FIGURES!!!

I don't mind buying toys that look like toys...for 30 bucks, not 300. :) High five, Buff!
:hi5:

Yeah, a realistic looking Hayley Atwell Captain Britain probably would have sold like hotcakes. Assuming hotcakes still sell well lol...

p12.jpg

p11.jpg

p2.jpg

p0.jpg

p00.jpg

p1.jpg

p3.jpg

p4.jpg

p5.jpg

p6.jpg

p8.jpg

p9.jpg