1/6 Hot Toys - What If...? - Infinity Ultron Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys need to be transparent about which parts are and aren't diecast, just saying "contains diecast parts" isn't good enough imo
Only thing we have is this chart from years ago when they first started doing Diecast figures with Iron Man 3. It was the pieces listed in blue + diecast hidden in the skeleton of the figure that you can't see. Made up roughly 40%-50% of the figure but this was roughly 2014 so who knows what they changed since.

Hot-Toys-War-Machine-Mark-II-Die-Cast-Parts-Breakdown-Diagram-e1390496471842.jpg

$425 at Sideshow, and unless something else catches my interest here soon it'll be $260 with my points.

I think it's awesome Hot Toys is doing the What If...? series.

As much as I'd love to get the Power Loader Ripley they previewed and promised us years ago, the Pfieffer Catwoman previewed years ago, or even some of the more recent stuff they've seemed to bail on, I'm not mad about them getting outside the movie MCU for some fun pieces.

Last edited:
Their other diecast figures should never have been $400+ to begin with. At the scale they are making these, the cost difference to them in using diecast vs plastic is minimal, but they are marking up the price by 40-50%. A lot of those $400+ diecast Iron Man/War Machine's have been sitting on shelves for a while
Diecast metal is literally pot metal, it's cheap sht. All it does is make figures heavier. It's suckerbait.

Diecast metal is literally pot metal, it's cheap sht. All it does is make figures heavier. It's suckerbait.
Its true and its also no reason to charge 25% extra for a toy. Diecast has been used in toys since I was a kid and they were not anything special even then. I'm not sure why collectors here are so impressed by it really, I chalk it up mostly to naivete.

Even though I thought the show was weak, I loved this character. It was an immediate order.

Skipped leg day.

They do know Visions legs have to fit in that armour, right? Those are like some spray on skinny jeans.

I haven’t seen the episode yet, but is Vision’s body supposed to be inside the armor OR is it just supposed to be Vision’s head with a helmet on a metal body?

I haven’t seen the episode yet, but is Vision’s body supposed to be inside the armor OR is it just supposed to be Vision’s head with a helmet on a metal body?
He collects all of the infinity stones and sort of creates the Ultron body/armor around him.

UZrweQZ.png
QN8dhpA.png

Impressive looking figure, with the visor down. Otherwise, yet another HT sculpt that looks like 😐

Stunning looking figure! I love my Ultron Prime, despite his shortcomings but I with they went with this design (minus the stones) for AoU.

Back