1/6 Hot Toys - TMS074 - Hawkeye - Kate Bishop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't really consider myself in either of those camps. Space restraints prevent me from being a purist šŸ˜‚ I just loved the show and would like them back to back on display.

But I get what you mean.

I think they will probably do Clint, mainly because they have done him every major appearance.
The fact you can get Endgame figure for bargain now doesnā€™t help.

They teased him here.

But after just reading that there will probably be no-more Hawkeye (Season 2) I'm a little concerned whether we'll see either character or the open story from the Christmas season ever be resolved. I hope I'm wrong because I LOVED this more than any of the series so far.

View attachment 573917

If anything, if they don't make a CB/H from the show, she'll go nicely along with EG Hawkeye/Ronin in my opinion. She even helped him out when he confronted Echo in the Ronin suit albeit she was in her main outfit.

It's about damn time. Clint sculpt looks great there, but can't quite tell if it's just the Endgame sculpt with added hair or if it's been tweaked any further...
Definitely a new, vastly superior sculpt.
3B3BBE2F-C8C3-4327-865E-16DD694DF9DF.jpeg

Finally! His sculpt looks good and I'm still happy with Kate too even if they don't make any changes. Can't wait to get them both!

Last edited:
Finally! His sculpt looks good and I'm still happy with Kate too even if they don't make any changes. Can't wait to get them both!

Hope Kate gets tweaked but what we see now is probably the best we'll be getting.

The 1/10 Iron Studios does not do Hailee any justice.

Hope Kate gets tweaked but what we see now is probably the best we'll be getting.

The 1/10 Iron Studios does not do Hailee any justice.
Yeah I like the HT but was also hoping for small adjustments lol, but it's close enough for me to accept. Maybe if another company had a figure or statue out there with a better likeness there would be a chance they'd update it, but this HT is definitely the best. I agree about the IS 1/10, I really wanted to like that lol

Last edited:
The criticism that these sometimes look like dolls really applies to the kate bishop toy shown in that video. It looks about as interesting as the show was.

Wait a couple of years and get this 15% off with free shipping.

The criticism that these sometimes look like dolls really applies to the kate bishop toy shown in that video. It looks about as interesting as the show was.

Wait a couple of years and get this 15% off with free shipping.
I'm honestly getting that feeling with more and more figures as time goes on. Very few even make an impression on me, let alone wow me. After I saw that InArt Pennywise, everything else became "meh" to me. And I don't even care for Pennywise.

NfHD5c1.jpg

Quick picture I snapped passing by. Sorry, I'm not a photographer. I wasn't impressed when Hot Toys first showed this off. After seeing it in person, I still don't see the likeness.
Shoulda got Clint's as well. Can't find a proper up close look at the sculpt

Back